Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

AF Member?

b-b00gie
07-01-2001, 12:30 PM
whats the difference between someone who has the label "AF Member" or "AF Enthusiast lvl..*" ?

i realize they arent moderators, but i've noticed some people with "AF Member" and was just curious what it meant...

also, how come the lvl. counter stops at 5? i want level 6 damnit and another star, lol!!!

:D

DVSNCYNIKL
07-02-2001, 08:20 AM
I'm not 100% sure of this, but I believe that it has something to do when the forum first came out to where it is now. Meaning, probably when the forum first came out, everyone was just an "AF Member". Now that we use the stars and what not, I think that they change hasn't been made to few of the members. Igor could definitely give you a clearer(is this even a word:huh::) answer.

b-b00gie
07-02-2001, 08:31 AM
i though the same thing at first but i could've sworn i saw people who registered after me with the "AF Member" tag

i_rebel
07-02-2001, 10:15 AM
You're an "AF Member" until you pass like 50 posts . . . then you're something else till 100 posts, at 100 you become an enthusiast lvl. 1 . . .

or I think you're an AF newbie till 50 posts . . . then you're an AF Member . . . yeah that's how it goes

Jay!
07-02-2001, 11:56 PM
Another board I somethimes visit (when this one is DOWN :mad: j/k :rolleyes: ) labels registered users as "Spectators" until they get to ten posts. Seems about right for the post-and-run folks.

Add your comment to this topic!