Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Interior Swap Info

Pimpin Yoda
03-20-2002, 09:18 PM
Hey i would like to know places online that i can find out how to swap my interior in My Honda Accord 1991 alone. Or different info i can get on this whole subject! Thanx alot!
:bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Pimpin Yoda
03-22-2002, 08:44 AM
Anyone going to help me?

xivera
03-22-2002, 05:23 PM
What do you mean by "swapping an interior"? Do you want to go with another car's interior in your car... or what?

Pimpin Yoda
03-23-2002, 10:02 AM
i want to change the uphostery and everything that has the old color in my car to a black/blue interior. I was thinking about getting seats out of another car but are there any cars that the seats will fit perfect into mine? Thanx alot

Pimpin Yoda
03-27-2002, 11:38 AM
anyone? Hello?!?!?!

EaCcOrdV6VTEC3rX
03-28-2002, 11:16 PM
that is going to cost tons

xivera
03-29-2002, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by EaCcOrdV6VTEC3rX
that is going to cost tons
If he chooses to have it done professionally...

My friend got some seat covers for his delapidated Accord.
You can get seat replacement/covers from katzkin.com or wetokole.com

Or, you can learn to do it yourself...
I am redoing my interior right now... I bought some vinyl & foam from a local Hancock Fabrics store. (2 yards of vinyl + foam = $20) My center armrest is done. I'll be doing my doors (2) very soon. I think I'll get some seat covers from Wet Okole though but, I'll put some extra foam first like I did with the center armrest... My friend's MR2 has neoprene seats... I liked them!
I don't like leather seats very much because of hot/cold days plus, I'd be slip-slidin all over the pace when racing.

I'm sorry I don't know offhand what seats can fit in your car man...
You could always get some racing seats or something. Just remember... measurements and seat brackets/rails!

Add your comment to this topic!