Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Need info on 01 Sebring

bruzer00
02-22-2005, 11:44 AM
I need to know how to remove the radio from my 01 Sebring so I can install an amp and subs. Any help would be appreciated. You can email me at bruzer00@hotmail.com or post here. BTW I have the 4 disk in dash cd changer radio.

bruzer00
03-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Well I figured out my problem no thanks to anyone on these forums. If anyone else is doing this there are 2 screws on the bottom of the console that the radio is in. Take these screws out and then pull the console toward you. Be careful of the top of the console as there are 2 pop joints.... just pull straight out and the console comes out. then you will have access to the radio tray and the A/C control tray.

Angella
03-06-2005, 03:14 PM
The info is nice to have - ty. Sorry I didn't reply to your original post, I wouldn't have been able to help, but it's still good to know that people care : ) I just don't read this forum much - we have 8 cars, and the sebring is the one I rarely have to touch.

Just don't get to upset - this isn't a very active forum (but then, I don't know of any other sebring forums : )

Add your comment to this topic!