Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

VTEC DOHC Emblem

IntegGisser
03-20-2002, 11:47 AM
Does anyone know a place where I can get a VTEC DOHC emblem for a GS-R? Some idiot tried to steal mine but he just ended up taking off the corner of the emblem (strong stuff huh?)

:finger: That's to the guy who attempted to steal it...except i'm not smiling at him.

90CRXZCSi
03-20-2002, 03:09 PM
try www.thepartstrader.com

00GSR
03-20-2002, 03:36 PM
Go to the Acura dealership :cool:

M-type
03-20-2002, 04:30 PM
ever thought about taking it whole sticker off? someone stole mine and i didnt bother to get a new one. The back of the car looks clean without it and every so often you get people challenging you cause they they your car is a Ls. If not go to the dealer, they cost around 20-25$.

I'm Feelin' Fresh
03-20-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by IntegGisser
:finger: That's to the guy who attempted to steal it...except i'm not smiling at him.

So you're more like thishttp://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/madfawk.gif

casperGSR
03-21-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by M-type
ever thought about taking it whole sticker off? someone stole mine and i didnt bother to get a new one. The back of the car looks clean without it and every so often you get people challenging you cause they they your car is a Ls. If not go to the dealer, they cost around 20-25$.

Leave them off.... I took mine off my GSR and let me tell ya nothing better then seeing the expression on someone driving a civic si that thinks he's racing an ls but then gets beat. Might as well shave the rest of the emblems the car looks a lot better without them.

Add your comment to this topic!