Any feed back with an '05 Z71 crew cab

RSqured7
02-20-2005, 06:14 PM
I am looking into getting an 2005 Z71 crew cab colorado, 2wd. After hearing all the reviews and problems with the 2004's i am curious if their has been any problems with the 05's.

pies
02-21-2005, 08:25 AM
friend of mine has a new 2005 crew cab 4x4. this truck is a piece of crap. so far the windsheild has cracked , it has been back to the dealership twice for service engine light on problems, both front seat belt are salt stained from water leakage and gm still has not fixed the driveline vibration problems. i would personally not buy one of these for another year. great truck to drive, when you get to drive it. thank god his is under warranty.

RSqured7
02-22-2005, 12:04 AM
Wow, i wasnt wanting to hear that. But i guess that its better that i hear it on a forum from other owners rather than having my own problems.
Thanks for the info.

b-lodo
04-13-2005, 11:01 PM
Had my '05 for about two months now and the only complaints I have is that you can feel every little bump in the road through the steering wheel, and the gas mileage isnt that great.

ittybittybowtie32
07-26-2005, 11:33 AM
I just bought my Colorado Z71 Crew Cab 4 mths ago-had it in the shop after a month for the a/c-had in it twice after that for the same thing-finally fixed-it's in the shop again as of yesterday-won't start-no info yet on why-my guess is something to do with the anti theft or sensor of some type-really love the truck other than that!! ha ha Don't let my bad luck interfere w/ your decision to buy one though-sometimes it's just a fluke

Joshman312
09-17-2005, 09:20 PM
I just bought an 05 crew cab a few months ago and can't say I have had any problems. I guess only time will tell.

lizzy065
10-10-2005, 10:03 AM
i have a 04 colorado i have had problems with it not starting they claim it is the anit theft in the igniton switch. i have had it at the garage 3 times so far for this problem still not resolved but fighting with gm if any1 can get the number for the president for gm that would be help to us all. we need to go right to him to fix our problems with this truck

Add your comment to this topic!