Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Moved from So. Cal - anyone in WA?

miss_val
02-17-2005, 03:57 PM
Looking forward to getting some more tips on here. We can all learn something you know. Anyone know if there's anything to do in WA. I moved here 2 mos. ago, and couldn't be more bored. Compared to California there are barely any nice racing cars. I'll be back in Cali in a year, but want some people to hang out with who know how to handle a car. :smile:

notyouraveragegirl
02-17-2005, 03:59 PM
not much that far north unless you're into dubs (vdubs that is) ... at least this is my xperience

but when you're back down soCali way next year be sure and let me know - I hate being the only girl in the neigborhood who actually gives a damn about her car

miss_val
02-17-2005, 04:03 PM
my god I know, these damn chick around here are satisfied with just letting the boys have all the fun.
Maybe there are some good ones, I just haven't met any.

DefendentOfHate
04-13-2005, 07:46 PM
im in WA.

LunchBox
04-17-2005, 02:41 AM
I know this isn't my section to post in, however...

Every summer and/or winter from the time I was 5 I would head to Seattle from San Diego to visit with my grandparents and other relatives. I must agree, there isn't much to do up there, especially if you didn't go up knowing anybody.

And the car scene up there is nothing compared to what it is down here, and I tried my best to find anything out while I could last time I was up there (2 months ago for only a week). Didn't have much luck, however, I have a new step-cousin "type" person who I visited with during x-mas '04 and he was telling me all about his little hatch that he threw a gsr into, and that there is a 1/4 strip "somewhere" up there. I know it doesn't help much, but just know, you aren't alone.

Add your comment to this topic!