Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

ForSale: Supra 89 TARGA Sport Roof

Stace33
02-16-2005, 12:18 PM
I am selling my 1989 toyota supra. She has white exterior and navy blue interior. There are 205,000miles on her, but I replaced the motor last year and it has about 50,000 miles on it. There are a couple of things wrong with her: the gas gauge doesn't work right, there is a dent in the passenger side door, there are a couple smaller rust spots, the hood and trunk lifts don't work, and she probably needs a sensor of some type because she isn't running to her full potential right now. Now for the good stuff: She has a targa top, newer low mileage engine, new tires, new battery, new alternator, stereo system, (with a rockford fosgate amp, 2- 12" Pioneer subs in the back, and a color change Sony CD Player with remote) the interior is in good condition, there is a temperature gauge inside that tells you the inside and outside temperature, new colorful fog lights... She's a good car that needs some TLC to run right. I put over $3K into her for her motor and want to move onto a newer car. Total value of car, stereo system, and new motor is over $5K...but I'm selling for way less. Make an offer Located in Pa. Email at wilk007@hotmail.com

Add your comment to this topic!