Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What am I missing?

deadeye
02-14-2005, 11:51 AM
When I check out the recent posts, I see some of them are posted to 'classifieds' forums within specific car models. But apparently not all car model forums get sub-level classified forums. That right? Also, I'm a regular visitor to the Blazer forum and there's no classifieds there, but someone posted a for sale ad and it got deleted cuz "this aint a for sale area". OK, so where does a person go to buy/sell Blazer-specific stuff?

I have wandered all through the site looking for classifieds. Apparently I'm totally off the mark on how this is supposed to work.

Someone please explain.

Schanks!

Thourun
02-14-2005, 02:08 PM
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1269

Igovert500
02-20-2005, 04:21 PM
Yeah, some forums, don't have a classified sub-forum, it really depends on how it is set up, and what the specific moderators in your forum allow as far as 'for sale' threads. When you're in the Blazer forum, scroll to the bottom and it should say "Forum Moderators"...those are the moderators that run the specific blazer section. Shoot them a PM asking if they could make some sort of Blazer specific classified sub-forum, or ask them to clarify what is tolerated and what is not. I'm sure they'd be happy to hear any suggestions you have.

KustmAce
03-02-2005, 12:38 AM
Yes, we do have a "Classifieds" forum. But generally, since that section is a fairly low traffic area, I allow classified ads in my section, since there arent very many. Its the forums that have a high number of sale threads that they either get a subforum or get put on lockdown for sale threads.

Its up to that particular moderator really.

Add your comment to this topic!