Page updated on 11-18-2017

Dont know what to do with it

BlazinCougar
02-07-2005, 10:55 PM
hey guys,

im 17 and have had my cougar for a year. a month after i got my license i lost control and went over a hill. 1800$ worth of damage. me and my dad just put new headers, aem fuel injector , intake system, and a all knew exaust. just got underglowsfor the cougar and i dont know what to do next. im lacking funds so what can i do to make my car better for REALLY cheap.

beyondloadedSE
02-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Some cheap mods would be optimize your throttle body. Good for ~ 2 whp. Which headers did you get? Please say they werent the weapon R? :nono: Hopefully you got the MSDS headers. Anyways, if you just got headers without a y-pipe, optimize your stock y-pipe. "Knauberize" (remove) your door ding gaurds. Polish your upper intake manifold if you have the patience.

Heres a pic of the polished uim. Copy and paste. http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwDgAn8UX8D1cd8k5!cyum*dvJO5XclT2RW9Kw8mvZzXaGtOR DFg73pDAPFJwCv46CzapL9PdiV9fae2fGd3ZcTux8LU3mt6JW5 yinW8D6w/P1010024.JPG

BlazinCougar
02-08-2005, 01:25 PM
said im not looking for performance im looking for looks give me some ideas

beyondloadedSE
02-08-2005, 06:53 PM

knauberize and polished uim as stated in my previous post. You can both of these for nearly free. The polished uim will probably take you a good 10+ hours of work but it basically free if you have sand paper and polishing compound. Also, maybe do some sidemarkers, shift knob, different gauges (if their available), billet pedals, etc.

Linker83
02-09-2005, 12:57 PM

actually you never said that in your original post =/ dont be so mean to the only guy thats trying to help you

beyondloadedSE
02-09-2005, 07:45 PM
actually you never said that in your original post =/ dont be so mean to the only guy thats trying to help you

word.

Add your comment to this topic!