need help figuring out which used car....

ke6960
02-06-2005, 02:57 PM
ok im in the market for a used car currently i own a 92 saturn sl2 with almost 200k miles and im selling that then buying a newer car

looking to spend about 3k or less (a little more i might be able to swing) on a car with under 100k miles and i would like the car to be newer than 94 and be a 4 cyl (cause gas prices as everyone knows are killer) also manual trany, reliablity would be good too, and not a hatch back(just pesonal taste)
the problem is i want something semi sporty (not a coupe (i acually prefer 4 doors) but a car with some get up and go)
(maybe im too picky... but why buy something that ull be disliking till u get rid of it)

i was thinking maybe a neon or maybe a sentra (i was thinking about an awd subaru or something but they arnt as cheap as i thought) any other car suggestions??
i kinda wanna stay away from hondas (nothing personal its just there are so many) and i dont really want another saturn (they arnt bad cars i just want something different)

or things to look at when im checking out cars (obviosly look for leaks, noticably broken things, frame/body rust, start the car and shit like that)

drdisque
02-07-2005, 12:07 AM
Ya, a DOHC Neon would be perfect for you, a bit rare though, especially with a manual.

They never really made any sporty sentras until the current SER either. You could test drive a Sentra SE and see if thats enough for you, or maybe you could swing the money for an Infiniti G20.

ke6960
02-07-2005, 06:59 AM
Ya, a DOHC Neon would be perfect for you, a bit rare though, especially with a manual.

They never really made any sporty sentras until the current SER either. You could test drive a Sentra SE and see if thats enough for you, or maybe you could swing the money for an Infiniti G20.

what about with the sr20 in it or was that just the coupe which at the time wasnt called sentra but 200sx?? of course those are prolly more rare than the dohc neons.... and more expensive

drdisque
02-07-2005, 05:15 PM
ya, i meant, any sporty 4 door sentras.

Add your comment to this topic!