Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Where's the fuel pump fuse/relay/killswitch for a 1993 Century

GradyJ
02-05-2005, 06:58 PM
I just bought a 93 Centruy. It was doing great for a week then the fuel guage started spiking and staying high. I checked the system by disconnecting the harness and grounding the purple wire. The guage did not go to empty supposedly indicating that the sending unit was OK. I snapped the harness back together and ...No Fuel Pump!
Is there a kill switch/fuse or kill switch for the fuel pump? Where is it? There is not one on the main fuse tray.

Thanks to anyone who knows.

GradyJ
02-06-2005, 01:30 PM
I found it! The fuel pump fuse for a 1993 Buick Century 3.3 liter engine is under the hood in the very front of the passenger side. It is in a connection which is just posterior to a set of 4 relays. It doesn't look like it would hold a fuse but the 15 amp fuse is in there. It was blown as suspected. I replaced it and she fired right up.

R8Pru
07-25-2005, 03:28 AM
I found it! The fuel pump fuse for a 1993 Buick Century 3.3 liter engine is under the hood in the very front of the passenger side. It is in a connection which is just posterior to a set of 4 relays. It doesn't look like it would hold a fuse but the 15 amp fuse is in there. It was blown as suspected. I replaced it and she fired right up.

Super helpful post. I could not have found the fuse for fuel pump w/out your post. I'm a newbie to this forum...this is my first post!!

Add your comment to this topic!