Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

FREE download of game

HKS Evo
02-04-2005, 09:13 PM
hello, im a newbie on this forum. I recently downloaded the initial-D anime series (all stages inc. battle stages):

and was wondering if there is a downloadable version of the game (PC). :smile:

drftk1d
02-05-2005, 12:01 PM
you cant link to fansubs so edit your post.

which initial d game are you talking about?

Layla's Keeper
02-08-2005, 05:55 PM
I've edited his post for him, and HKS EVO, please do not ask for pirated copies of trademarked material. Purchase it legally.

STI_KING
04-24-2005, 04:24 PM
is there a trial version download of Initial D any version if there is whats the site i would really apriciate it thanks

Aerowitz
04-25-2005, 02:02 AM
There are currently no trial versions for any Initial D game. The only Initial D game that was free was a ZipZaps racing game that played briefly on Shockwave.com. It does not exist anymore.

The PC game, "Mountain Vengeance", is a pile of crap anyways. Any other Initial D games are Japanese-only releases and are comprised of:

"Initial D" for Game Boy
"Initial D" for Playstation One
"Initial D Special Stage" for Playstation2
"Initial D Ryosuke's Typing" for Playstation2
"Initial D Another Stage" for Game Boy Advance

All console games require either a JP console or a mod chip to play. Portable games are universal, but only display Japanese language.

There are also the popular "Initial D Arcade Stage" units in various arcades scattered across the country. The only problem is being able to find one. No current sites carry a list of Arcade Stage locations, so everything is by word of mouth.

Hope this helps.

STI_KING
04-25-2005, 08:37 PM
so theres an initial d game for ps2 cause if there is where can i get it at id love to be able to play at home. and yea theres a Initial D version3 at the arcade in the mall but its to damn expsensive thats y i was wounderin if theres one for a consol that and so i could work on my drifting without havin to waste money.

thanx,
||||RAT||||

Aerowitz
04-26-2005, 03:45 PM
The console version of Arcade Stage is "Special Stage". It's basically Arcade Stage ver.2 with a few extras thrown in.

Unfortunately, it's Japan-only and will require a mod chip in your PS2 in order to work.

The game itself is available online. Expect to pay upwards of $40-$60 for it.

Good Luck.

JDM_USA
07-18-2005, 09:35 AM
for anyone in the suffolk county area of long island new york there are 2 Version 2 machines at the Lake Grove Sports Plus

drftk1d
07-18-2005, 05:08 PM
for anyone in the suffolk county area of long island new york there are 2 Version 2 machines at the Lake Grove Sports Plus

there used to be version 3 at some mall in brentwood, but they replaced it with fast and furious (of all games...)

Aerowitz
07-18-2005, 06:20 PM
This is an old thread. We don't need more zombie threads running around. :evillol:

Add your comment to this topic!