Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

My model

Vladamor
02-04-2005, 08:29 PM
My 1st model in here... Is not a great thing, but HELL!!! I did it. Opinions please :-D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Vladamor/DSCN0356.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Vladamor/Imagen035.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Vladamor/Imagen036.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Vladamor/RSCN0402.jpg

I know it can be done better, but it's my first real model finish.
GREETINGS

mike united
02-04-2005, 09:08 PM
Beautiful looking build, well done.

Mike :smile:

Jay!
02-04-2005, 09:28 PM
You're off to a solid start. Great work. Now pick an aera yin which you'd like to improve, and get to it!! :D :bigthumb:

autobot 101
02-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Good start! :)

blubaja
02-05-2005, 03:53 AM
Hey,

Nice clean build. Everything looks great on teh outside. Did you attach the seatbelts to anything? Is there a rollcage in there? Hope to see more or your awsome work.

Frank X.

Vladamor
02-05-2005, 07:54 AM
Hey thanks for those such words. The Seat Belts are ataching to the Chassis. I opened some holes in the Chassis and stick it to the chasis. It has a rollcage, of course. It's a JGTC car. I think my areas are JGTC, tuning scene, stock models, and some WRCs...
When i finish my next, I'll post it in here. THANKS VERY MUCH

pettercardoso
02-05-2005, 08:23 AM
Hello David!

Looking mighty fine there. Those pictures are better than the ones you sent me some time ago :)
Seat belts look very, very nice! Great model!

Regards,
Pedro.

Vladamor
02-05-2005, 08:28 AM
Hey THANKS Pet!! Glad to see you around here man. The pics are the same I sand you. But, I think I didn't send you the one of the Seat Belts. Now I know how post the pics, so I did it. THANKS A LOT.
Hey Pet, how was the AFMOTY? Ranking??
GREETINGS

rx7king
02-10-2005, 02:11 PM
very nice for a first model, or any model rather

Sticky Fingers
02-10-2005, 02:37 PM
Wow,

I too have just finished my 'first' but I have to say, you have the 'gift'. My first is pretty poor but I'm learning....very slowly.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to more.

Vladamor
02-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Mmmm... This one is poor too. Now, I know hot to put the decals, and how to apply the bright coat later. [b[Sticky Fingers[/b], when you post the pics of your first model, knock me for take a look.
GREETINS

mickbench
02-11-2005, 10:53 AM
Always be proud of any work /model you build. They are works of art, unique to yourself and therefore never feel it’s not good enough. We can at times be our own worst critics, I myself am very guilty of that.

No harm in always trying to better that last model, this in the end produces the model that to others looks perfect.

Your first completed car is great, and I’ve actually just got this kit cheap from ebay. I hope mine turns out just as well.. You are off to a great start, and hope to see some great builds in the future as you start to perfect your skills.. Keep it up..!!

Vladamor
02-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Thanks for our reply MICKBENCH, it's pleasure. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

SupaMan89T
02-11-2005, 01:02 PM
awsome work i cant even do decals that well your great! :)

Vladamor
02-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Oh thanks... But I think that's not that difficult. I enjoy very much applying decals, it's a work very greatful to view them later. I hope on my next models, when I'll use the CF decals, do it, at least, that right...
GREETINGS

SupaMan89T
02-11-2005, 08:26 PM
Oh thanks... But I think that's not that difficult. I enjoy very much applying decals, it's a work very greatful to view them later. I hope on my next models, when I'll use the CF decals, do it, at least, that right...
GREETINGS
looks like you wont have a problem at all i just did the decals on my sard supra and it came out pretty crappy i just cant get them down :grinno:

Technoman
02-11-2005, 08:45 PM
Very nice..

Vladamor
02-12-2005, 12:16 PM
Oh... Something like this happen to me. When I was applying the bright coat, the decals star to "leave up", and I had to stick them again to the body. What you have to do for that doesn't happen, it's aplly the decals with Micro Set, before sitck it, to the chasis and the decal too. Later use Micro Sol, then It supouse to be ready for the clear coat.
GREETINGS

Add your comment to this topic!