? about Mini-Me Sohc Vtec Head

03-15-2002, 10:28 PM
ok, i'm looking into buying a sohc vtec head and doing the mini-me swap on my crx. I need to know what the head should come with, people are trying to sell me bare heads and stuff. I need a complete head, but i don't know what a complete head comes with. Should the Vtec solenoid come with the head? What else should also??? thx for the help!

- Phat_Si

03-16-2002, 12:07 AM
besides head, you need the vtec ECU and some wiring might be needed to hook everything up properly

03-17-2002, 12:21 AM
I know all of the stuff that i need, but I need to know what a complete head would come with??? thx

03-17-2002, 01:58 AM
VTEC solenoid, cam, valves, cam gear, valve cover.
I would recomend getting some ARP bolts too.

03-18-2002, 07:18 AM
what are ARP bolts, are they a special kind of head bolt or something???

03-18-2002, 09:45 AM
thats exactly it, aftermaket head bolts. Might as well get them. I think they are under 100 bucks, so might as well get them.

Add your comment to this topic!