Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

92 wiring harnes 4g63 HELP

matth
02-03-2005, 02:46 AM
hey guys

I have a 93 eclipes that had a 1.8 in it and I swaped it with a 92 jdm 4g63. Everthing went like s--t since I started this. I pulled the 1.8 put the 2.0 in did the wiring harnes 3 times now and changed out everthing that i should ecu, mounts, etc. But I just can't find the right wiring harnes for it. The first one was from a auto never even cranked with it. The second one was a turbo from a 92 it made the car turn but no starte was like thier was no fuel are fire. Which I did buy a new cas thinking it was that but no it was the wiring harnes! So then i found one on ebay which the guy said it was for a 93 4g63nt. Which he gave me a deal of the wiring harnes plus a ecm for $110. But when it got to me it was a harnes for like a 90 are 91. when they had the hook up going from the cas to a plug not plugin in to the cas like mine which a lot more plugs where different. So that one never worked so now I've been working on this for 6 mth and still no starte. So what I'm asking is does anyone have a wiring harnes for a 92 4g63 6 bolt nt with a manual trans.Please I'm realy need this car to starte if it dosen't in the next mth i'm just going to part the car out.
thanks matt

blue94eagletalon
02-07-2005, 11:39 AM
what is your email address? ill try to check at the salvage by my house. i have a good friend that owns that salvage. i am doing the swap too(1.8 to 2.0) you helped in my thread too. thanks. i will look for you too.(92 6 bolt 2.0 n/t.) email me @ rb_sk8er_2000@yahoo.com

Add your comment to this topic!