Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What will this fit in

hugaminivan
02-02-2005, 05:19 PM
I found a Geo radio that has been sitting around for a while, and I am looking to sell it. I need to know which cars this will fit in. If anyone can point me to a good website that has some kind of database like that; or can assure me of certain cars it will fit in, I can provide a good list of the applications for this radio. Here is a quick description. I can email pictures to anyone who wants to see it.

It is made by Delco, and I am sure it is OEM.
The model no. is 30015807
The serial no is 2047013

If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it greatly. Please advise if more info is necessary.

chadi
02-08-2005, 05:27 PM
im sure it will fit into any car...because ive thrown radios from my car into my parents cars...friends cars and so on...

Hunter455
09-15-2005, 01:19 AM
I found a Geo radio that has been sitting around for a while, and I am looking to sell it. I need to know which cars this will fit in. If anyone can point me to a good website that has some kind of database like that; or can assure me of certain cars it will fit in, I can provide a good list of the applications for this radio. Here is a quick description. I can email pictures to anyone who wants to see it.

It is made by Delco, and I am sure it is OEM.
The model no. is 30015807
The serial no is 2047013

If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it greatly. Please advise if more info is necessary.
It Was Gm Models Geo Tracker Earley 90s

Add your comment to this topic!