Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Interior place up in Canada?

sparq
03-14-2002, 10:33 PM
Shit what is the name of that interior place up in Canada -- they used to post pics of their work up on PH alot, my buddy is getting his interior done and I want to send him there -- anyone got the website?

Beyond Imagination
03-14-2002, 11:59 PM
Are you talking about that guy named MOREFIRE???

sparq
03-15-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Beyond Imagination
Are you talking about that guy named MOREFIRE??? Emmmm, I dunno the guys name - but theres some interior place up in Canada that supposidly does good work??? :confused:

buh_buh
03-15-2002, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by sparq
Emmmm, I dunno the guys name - but theres some interior place up in Canada that supposidly does good work??? :confused:
Canada's a pretty big country. Do you know where specifically?

clatescivicr
03-18-2002, 11:08 AM
Do you want the actual shop (cardresser) or that other guy? He does the door panels and stuff but he the seats sent there if I'm correct. He has had a few names on here, but i can't remember his newest. Hope this helps Nick

<edit>His newest name is morefire and is based out of ontario...check the faq...it has cardresser's site</edit>

sparq
03-18-2002, 11:55 AM
I think im blind cause im not seeing where its listed in the FAQ... and yes, looking for the Car Dresser website...

clatescivicr
03-18-2002, 01:27 PM
http://come.to/cardresser

It was under does anyone know any good custom interior sites.....
I think that sun is starting to affect ya a little too much :D

xivera
03-20-2002, 04:20 PM
http://www.cardresser.ca/

;)

clatescivicr
03-20-2002, 04:29 PM
Oh they finally got a real website..hehehe. I guess someone should change the link in the FAQ now, because the one in the FAQ doesn't work.

sparq
03-20-2002, 07:49 PM
CJ its not the sun... its the chicks and their damn bikinis... on the beach there is a Wendys and I went to eat, and like... all the girls were coming in to go the bathroom and I think my food got cold before I could eat it... I was just like staring... one hot chick would come in, then another, and another, and another... it was like a hot chick convention in the bathroom or something -- and they were all wearing bikinis, I felt like I was in one of my dreams :eek: :hehe:

Add your comment to this topic!