Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Volkswagon Fox Body kit

SKyleS
01-30-2005, 07:02 PM
My friend has a VWFox and he wanted me to ask if anyone knows a body kit for an '88 Fox? I haven't seen any anywhere. Anyone else know different? Would a Jetta kit fit the Fox? If so, what year and how much modifying would need to be done? Thanks.

Ryu_biggie
03-17-2005, 05:09 PM
well i have 2 1988 vw foxes and yes they did make a kit but it is not made anymore. so u need to peace it from other cars. i think the rabbit frount is about the same i really need to look (i have to find one to look under it) i'm only 18 and i have had 3 foxes. i have drivin the car very hard the last year and it takes it and keeps on going. (i have a 4 door and a 2 door wagen) the 4 door is what i drive right and i know it has been it atlest 2 crashes, one when i was driving and i have done some body work at it has 2 (new before wreck) fenders. i guess what i'm saying is i think this car can look great and drive great only if u are willing to go the extre mile to find the parts. here if u want it is a web site that makes trubo manifolds for the fox http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=tp&Product_Code=ATP-VVW-004&Category_Code=BCS

fauxman
08-07-2005, 02:30 PM
I saw bodykits for fox's on ebay 6 months ago... they were from some guy in brazil

Add your comment to this topic!