who's up for seconds...

jcsaleen
01-30-2005, 12:15 PM
ok we all know ferrari's goin to win this year but who will come in second thats the question?

tell who & why?

drdisque
01-30-2005, 03:20 PM
i don't think we KNOW that ferrari will win, they're obviously the favorite, but this years new rules could shake things up quite a bit. In my opinion though McLaren has the best shot, they have good experienced drivers and their new shop has showed the ability to do very good work very fast.

youcan
01-30-2005, 05:15 PM
Mclaren, because it appears to me they have the biggest desire to win again of the other teams.

Dreamspawn
02-01-2005, 12:16 AM
Mclaren or BAR

jcsaleen
02-01-2005, 07:02 PM
now its definetly BAR people! I think Mclaren is going to be on a budget if this means all breakup's for all their areas including racing....

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=358315

Veyron
02-02-2005, 04:29 PM
I don't have as much confidence in BAR without Dave Richards there.

I think McLaren will be second, if not, Renault.

Dreamspawn
02-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Its going to be a free for all practicly the engine changes and dirver changes are going to shake things up. I still say BAR or Mclaren although Renault will win atleast one. Bar will when one. Mclaren 2 maybe more??

street_racer_00
02-21-2005, 02:44 AM
BAR...they have improved so drastically in the last couple of years that I am pretty sure they will get 2nd again this year...Williams and Mclaren both kinda struggled last year, so I don't see them doing much better.

RallyRaider
02-22-2005, 04:27 AM
Who'll be second - Ferrari. (we can only hope)

Well at least for the first few races until the self imposed testing restrictions of the other nine teams start to hurt.

I wonder if McLaren will be running the third car on Fridays? I think Ron Dennis has indicated they may not. A shame as it could give them a much needed advantage.

ales
02-22-2005, 04:46 PM
They will certainly run it. Hope they also run it next year ;)

RallyRaider
02-22-2005, 05:00 PM
Anything is possible. Will you nude up and run around Silverstone if they don't? :lol:

Just kidding, did that guy ever pay up? Doubt it somehow. :p

jcsaleen
02-22-2005, 07:29 PM
he was gonna get a horse named naked around silverstone thats what he meant.

ales
02-22-2005, 10:50 PM
Don't what? ron said he would run the third car, and after his words of encouragement to Renault and BAR about running a third car on Fridays, I hope Ron's able to run it next year as well.

As for that guy, I seem to remember reading something about him running around the Melbourne track instead. If you go, you'll be in for a treat ;)

RallyRaider
02-23-2005, 01:44 AM
Don't run a third car next year Alex! I thought you were saying that you hoped McLaren finish outside of the top four this year. Not much chance of that I reckon. I expect McLaren will be no lower than third. Although fourth would be okay so they can return to the numbers 7 and 8, my favourite numbers for the team.

Although if we lose another team or two everybody may be running three cars...

As for that guy, I seem to remember reading something about him running around the Melbourne track instead. If you go, you'll be in for a treat ;)

Sounds like a good reason to stay away.

ales
02-23-2005, 02:01 AM
That's exactly what I was saying :)

street_racer_00
02-27-2005, 04:13 AM
yeah melbourne<adelaide

Add your comment to this topic!