Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2003 Ram Fuse Locations?

TFD2001
01-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Well, since I don't have the owners manual yet from my dealer (supposed to be sending me one), can someone advise if the fuse/relay center under the hood, is the only location for fuses (as it appears)? Is there a panel somewhere else inside the truck? I'm a firefighter and I'm getting ready to put all my emergency lighting in the new rig, and was hoping for a closer location to wire to, rather than clear to the front of the truck... :eek7: If it is the only location, guess I'll run a heavier wire from there, and create a power distribution point inside.. Thanks!

TFD

littlebit
01-23-2005, 06:45 PM
Well, since I don't have the owners manual yet from my dealer (supposed to be sending me one), can someone advise if the fuse/relay center under the hood, is the only location for fuses (as it appears)? Is there a panel somewhere else inside the truck? I'm a firefighter and I'm getting ready to put all my emergency lighting in the new rig, and was hoping for a closer location to wire to, rather than clear to the front of the truck... :eek7: If it is the only location, guess I'll run a heavier wire from there, and create a power distribution point inside.. Thanks!

TFD
There is a relay box under the hood on the left side behind the battery,also on the left side of the dash panel(drivers side) there should be a finger hole,a small door that accesses the fuses.

dirty dan
01-24-2005, 12:27 PM
That's all I could find on my 2004. ( By battery & Engine side of firewall infront of passenger's seat) There are no fuses in the cab by the drivers feet. I ran power from the battery through the fire wall and placed a fuse box by my kick panel. Most parts stores sell a 5 fuse panel. JC Whitney sells several different units as I recall.

Add your comment to this topic!