Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

So, Soyo, we miss you part 2

D3rELiC
01-23-2005, 12:01 PM
hummm, since we questionned ourselves about dayna's disparition in the other soyo we miss you thread, 89tracerman came with an assumption it was the DSM mod guys fault and that he had screw some other member of the board and she just got pissed at ppl defending him, wich apparently isnt the case, but EclipseRST got pissed and decided to be anal and close the thread. so, now it seems he didnt screw anyone, but he still closed the thread i had started to have news of our dear ex-active member Soyo.

so please, keep this thread clean and dont even mention the Dsm guy, or QUESTION WHY they have banned dayna. he could get pissed off and BAN us all. dont forget to NOT question why i got banned if its happening, you could get banned too, hahaha.

that said,
here's the other thread's link, so we can keep on talking about how we miss soyo.
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=346347

so J-Rat, been able to talk to him ? i dont want to instal Aim or Aol or whatever to talk to a single person, lol

EclipseRST
01-23-2005, 02:17 PM
I dont care what you started or who you are... You started another thread after and about the same one that was locked. You have been given 2 weeks off from this site. If you choose to come back and make another thread, you will be banned permanently! Same goes to anyone else that makes a new thread questions a moderators actions. If you want to ask... PM Igor, if he wants to tell you thats fine but other than him, we are not at will to say what and why we do what we do. If you need to ask, read the guidelines, at some point in time the person that was banned broke the guidelines in some way!

Add your comment to this topic!