Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

the fast and the furious 3

Flewid
01-22-2005, 06:04 PM
so, is this movie going to come out or what?

every forum I go to they talk about this movie coming out, but there hasnt been any recent news for like 1 yr.

Does anyone know some fresh news about the fast and the furious 3, or where I can get some news?

waiting for replies...

slaier1002
02-10-2005, 08:03 PM
they don't know what they're talking about anyway
it's just entertainment

ricesucks
02-11-2005, 06:02 AM
Who cares? Fast and furious is the most bullshit made into one movie at once. Besides like...Dumbo...

youngsuprakid
03-14-2005, 11:41 AM
so, is this movie going to come out or what?

every forum I go to they talk about this movie coming out, but there hasnt been any recent news for like 1 yr.

Does anyone know some fresh news about the fast and the furious 3, or where I can get some news?

waiting for replies... God i hate those damn movies they are so gay i watch for the cars i dunno maybe its just me or is the tittle FAST & THE FURIOUS i mean come on if your gonna make a movie about cars make it about cars not some undercover cop trying to find out who is stealing tvs or trying to catch a drug smuggler ppl watch for the cars the movies are so unrealistic it makes me sick

driftmaster200
04-12-2005, 06:49 PM
Liked the first one, Second is complete hollywood bullshit.

Skyline_BNR34
04-15-2005, 04:56 PM
just entainment people. Who cares about the scene. Yea the first one was good, Second one wasn't as good, third will totally blow.

V T E C H
04-18-2005, 05:33 PM
the movies arent ment to be the greatest of all time, they are just ment to be entertaining, which with all the cars, races, and crazy truckers, i think they do a decent job at it.

flyinMKIV
04-18-2005, 09:18 PM
A movie is supposed to be entertaining like numerous people have said before. If you think the first one was good and didn't like the second, chances are you got into cars because of the first one. And for the people who think that the first one was somewhat legit, your very mistakened. The civics could not pass under a regular semi, that's why they were raised a foot taller than normal. Second, the wrecked supra when he first brings it in is a non-turbo, third, who the hell said that NAWS was flammible, it's not. Any other testimonies that lead you to believe that any of it was not made up, please let me know.

As for the third one, I talk to Craig Leiberman on Supraforums. There is another movie in the works, supposedly they have had to push the date back on it for unknown reasons. If I find anymore about it, I'll let you know.

Skyline_BNR34
04-19-2005, 03:56 PM
Hey the movies got me more into cars and stuff, but I knew about cars before not as much though. I liked the movies and stuff, and they are just entainment, yes they are unethical and not real but who cares it's Hollywood. Cars are great thanks to FATF but cars also suck in a way. I love cars and I know about cars unlike the fake people.

Skyline_BNR34
04-19-2005, 04:06 PM
I was reading in TFATF part on this forum and they were complaining about cars being wrecked here is what I have to say about that.
For poeple who say wrecking a good car in the movie is bad. Fisrt the movie producers don't buy good cars to wreck, they find them in the junk yard. Also the herar dosen't get a scratch on it so it is s good car. Also they don't wreck cars like anything. Take 2fast2furoius the muscle cars weren't even cars they were just the body and nothing more. The camaro wasn't a real Jenko camaro and stuff. The movies don't destroy new cars they destroy junk cars from the junk yard.

Supersportfreak
12-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Ya, All the cars were fake in the movies. They only had one really fast car for each model and the other ones were stock so if they wrecked 'em it wouldnt matter

calicelica
03-25-2006, 03:18 PM
I work around "Hollywood". Yes, the movie IS coming out this summer. LAst year they spread out words in the "car show community" asking for right-driving-cars, because the background of the movie is supposedly set in "TOKYO". NO. It's shot in Universal Studio's lot near Barham Blvd. in LA. LAst week I went to see "V for Vendetta", and for the first time saw the preview teaser of it. IF THERES SOMETHING ENTERTAINING about that crapper, ITS the HOT GIRLS in the beginning 15 minutes of EVERY fastfurious movies...its like a trademark that I can always think of to when I masturbate, other than that, dont expect any plots or any sense of reality out of this thrill ride. Its computer generated, although some scenes actually requires stuntworks from ...NOT D1 drivers like Nobuteru or anyone (they gave advices)!!!... but Hollywood's brave-but-uncredited stuntsmen.
In conclusion, I will spend $4 (maybe) to see this movie after it came out in blockbuster...most likely by fall this year. Or better yet, limewire it for gratis.

Yellow 13
03-25-2006, 03:48 PM
Im gonna go see it just so I can look at all the rice in the theater lot and laugh.

johnathan1
07-04-2006, 01:36 AM
Hey Yellow! Crazy not to see you on SM! lol!

Add your comment to this topic!