Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2000 Sierra DTC's

davemisto
01-22-2005, 09:16 AM
i've got a 2000 gmc sierra 1500 ext. cab with a 5.3 vortec, anyways, check engine light came on intermittently, so i hooked up a OBD II scanner and came up with two active codes which are P0300, randem misfire, and P1122 throttle position sensor intermittent low input. I don't see how these can be related to each other, any ideas?? i'm guessing i at least need a TPS sensor, your input would be appreciated, thank you

davemisto
01-22-2005, 09:41 AM
i've got a 2000 gmc sierra 1500 ext. cab with a 5.3 vortec, anyways, check engine light came on intermittently, so i hooked up a OBD II scanner and came up with two active codes which are P0300, randem misfire, and P1122 throttle position sensor intermittent low input. I don't see how these can be related to each other, any ideas?? i'm guessing i at least need a TPS sensor, your input would be appreciated, thank you

oh ya, i just replaced the spark plugs a week before the check engine light came on, with manuf. platinum plugs and gapped them at .060". i also had a another code P0463 Fuel Level Sensor Circuit High Input, i know thats my sending unit, can u just buy the potentiometer (the level sensor)??

Add your comment to this topic!