Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Crash pics

RickwithaTbird
01-21-2005, 05:07 PM
I am at my uncles house and he has 56k, (which I had forgotten how bad 56k sucks).. so I have only uploaded 3 pics so far, but they are the best ones. here is the link again to my photos...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/rickmurta

That should do it. There are I think 8 more pictures that came out good.. (stupid crappy disposable camera).. and I will upload them as quick as I can on 56k... but in a while I should have some better pics that I will take with a REAL camera. Later...

Rick

solaris=amazing
01-21-2005, 05:33 PM
Damn man, once again, sorry. That is ALOT of body work, just the cost to repaint with ppg would be well over $1500.

I was cringing seeing all the pics, then knowing it was going to end with a smashed tbird..

You'll see though, i bet you will be happy with the next tbird. You will always have that feeling inside, like it's not "your first" good car, but it will go well man..

jedimaster26
01-21-2005, 09:34 PM
If I knew it was that bad I would have kept my mouth shut

Sakarin
01-21-2005, 09:36 PM
that really sucks man, i know exactly how you feel...check out my car from my wreck.

http://img148.exs.cx/img148/4766/car13mp.jpg

http://img148.exs.cx/img148/6803/car29jh.jpg

RickwithaTbird
01-22-2005, 12:34 AM
ouch man, I saw your car too.. pretty bad, when was that? did the airbags go off, and was it totaled, and has it been fixed, and have you got any new pics of it? lol... just curious.

Sakarin
01-23-2005, 08:43 PM
November 23, 2004. Ya, the airbags went off. I hit the girl at about 50. Car was totaled, the impact shoved my whole engine back a foot or so. Bent up the front frame rails. Happy thanksgiving eh? :(

It was a 2003 Sebring I hit, her trunk was literally in her back seat. All that glass on my car is her rear windshield.

Was a sad sad day to see my bird hauled away on a truck.

RickwithaTbird
01-23-2005, 08:56 PM
sheesh.. thats awful man. Im keeping mine though, no matter what. My radiator fan was pressed against my pulleys and the front frame rails are all bent up too. The actual bumper (not bumper cover) was pushed back and is now about where the radiator is supposed to be. I added one more pic to my photos page. Not a good quality photo, but it shows how far my bumper is really out of place. I should have some actual good pictures soon.

Sakarin
01-23-2005, 09:05 PM
Ya, when i hit her since my car had a lower stature than hers, i smashed her read end bad and then her car rode up on my hood before coming back down. made my hood scrape any engine component out of its way.

Funny thing though, during the wreck my cd player didn't skip a beat or anything, was even still playing after i had come to a stop. :P

thunderbird muscle
01-24-2005, 10:04 AM
That sucks I remember wrecking my first bird and splitting that cervini's ram air hood down the middle.Lol Oh well it was a great car (except it had a V6 LOL)

Add your comment to this topic!