Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Lambourgini Diablo Vs Viper...... Wonder Who Will Win

steviewonder_13
01-20-2005, 06:08 PM
OK, i am 13 years old, there is this idiot in my class who thinks a Lambourgini Diablo can beat the Dodge Henassi twinturbo Viper, I am sure the Viper would kill the Diablo, go on and state ur opinion.blue arial six

kman10587
01-20-2005, 10:45 PM
In a drag race? I really doubt it.

FordJunky
01-21-2005, 04:10 AM
hmmm, i fairly sure that a tt viper would tear the sh*t outta just about anything in the 1/4 mile. as for overall performance prolly viper just cause of the years it has on the diablo... but damn wut i wouldnt give for a diablo.

Menu dei Motori
01-21-2005, 08:19 AM
another stupid comparison

i can shoot my load further than you can pee

drunken monkey
01-21-2005, 10:08 AM
....wow.... what a lovely image to put into our heads.....

crayzayjay
01-21-2005, 10:48 AM
another stupid comparison

i can shoot my load further than you can pee
:rofl:

Fast Shot
01-22-2005, 04:13 AM
There is no doubt that the viper will kill the lambo !

The diffrence between the viper and the lambo is a lot !

See the infos here about the viper

http://fast-autos.net/hennessey/hennessey.html

Menu dei Motori
01-23-2005, 05:26 PM
youŽll never understand it... like many other people here... :nono:

MexSiR
01-23-2005, 06:49 PM
Tell your friend that if he doesent agree with your opinion, youll get your older brother to kick his ass...and if not...youll get your father.

M3FordBoy
01-23-2005, 08:13 PM
^Theres some good advice if someone doesn't agree kick thier butt.:sly:

The Viper for sure. It could most likley be able to keep up in the turns and then on the straits no contest.

ghostx
02-02-2005, 06:09 AM
OK, i am 13 years old, there is this idiot in my class who thinks a Lambourgini Diablo can beat the Dodge Henassi twinturbo Viper, I am sure the Viper would kill the Diablo, go on and state ur opinion.blue arial six
Why isn't there an age limit for members?

crayzayjay
02-02-2005, 06:46 AM
There is. It's 13 and above.

Speedsteve
02-02-2005, 07:21 AM
There is no doubt that the viper will kill the lambo !

The diffrence between the viper and the lambo is a lot !

See the infos here about the viper

http://fast-autos.net/hennessey/hennessey.html

Who wins on a handling course? :smokin:

http://www.dyna.co.za/cars/1970_NSU_1200_TTS_orange.jpg

NSU TTS
40 Years old
121hp
RWD
Rear Engine
4 Speed Transmission
No ABS, No ESP, No Traction control
Driver: Owner

http://www.driveandtravel.de/news/n_150_a.jpg

Mitsubishi Evo VII
280hp
AWD
Front Engine
5 Speed Transmission
Active Center Differential "ACD"
Active Yaw Control "AYC"
Sports ABS
Electronic Brake Force Distribution "EBD"
Driver: professional Racecar Driver

Power is not everything! :smokin:

ProwlerGTS
02-19-2005, 02:02 AM
Ok wait hold on your comparing a modded viper to a Diablo. I have a friend who happens to own both. Except his viper is a DLM 96 RT/10(currently on ebay), not a venom.

I need more information. I suppose you mean a stock Diablo against the venom 1000 TT built by HMS a few years back. That venom was street legal but I doubt it would do so good in cornering. That car was pretty much specificly made for 1/4 mile runs.

Now if your talking about the new Venom 1000 TT SRT, there's no chance the Diablo would last. Power isn't everything, your right. It also depends on driver skill and manuverability of the vehicle.

Personally this is a dumb Comparison. If your friend keeps yappin' about how godly the Diablo is (that's weird in a way, godly, diablo?) Any way, if he keeps going tell him to put up or shut up. You never know, one day you might leave him in the dust.

Dreamspawn
02-19-2005, 09:20 PM
Why do ppl compare moded cars to stock ones. Go with a jota vs viper tt or the TT diablo d*mn who made it. Also if u were to loose o well the viper will never look/sound/grab attention like a diablo would. just my :2cents:

Xtreme_098
02-19-2005, 10:21 PM
Kia for the win?

:eek:

FikseGTS
02-20-2005, 07:27 AM
a stock Viper vs Stock Diablo would be close.... most mildly modified Vipers will take the Diablo.... any forced induction Viper, supercharged or turbocharged will kill it....

and why would a twin-turbo viper not handle well??

ProwlerGTS
02-20-2005, 07:44 AM
Fikse,
I went back in my archives of the venom 800 TT and when they did that supercar shootout it did ok cornering, just not as good as the SRT 1000 TT. I mean think about it, how often do vipers with over 800, 900, 1000 hp engines do autocross and such. It's cause most would get wheelspin but remember it's about how the driver handles the vehicle. I bet theres alot of good drivers out there that are able to control a car with a high horsepower rating.

Rakshas
02-20-2005, 09:17 PM
Besides the fact that you spelled
- Lamborghini
- Hennessy
-Twin Turbo
- Your
incorrectly.

The Viper will win in a straight line, and maybe even on a track.

But the Lambo will get more women, you do know what a woman is, right?

mrcandyman
02-23-2005, 10:30 PM
ok, I KNOW an unmodded viper loses to an unmoded diablo on the course. The diablo handles very, very well and accelerates just as well with a better top speed and a tighter clutch.

A modded viper to a diablo? On the quarter mile it would win in all likelihood. On a course, it's take a good driver to win, but it is possible. The fact this is even being argued means none of you (except maybe one) has driven both. The viper's a beast. I love it, but I know it's got some hefty limits. The diablo's bred for speed and maneuverability.

Just for reference though, lamborghini designed the viper engine...

aznxthuggie
02-24-2005, 01:55 AM
Tell your friend that if he doesent agree with your opinion, youll get your older brother to kick his ass...and if not...youll get your father.
x2

that always works

yoshimar
06-15-2005, 07:37 PM
are you stupid havent you seen in real life how fast the diablo goes.its to speed is 215mph and the vipers is only 196mph.diablo will smoke the viper.

blindside.AMG
06-15-2005, 07:53 PM
are you stupid havent you seen in real life how fast the diablo goes.its to speed is 215mph and the vipers is only 196mph.diablo will smoke the viper.

The irony is killing me. :newburn:

drunken monkey
06-15-2005, 08:05 PM
old thread.
lock please.

Layla's Keeper
06-15-2005, 09:56 PM
Gladly, especially considering that the Viper and the Diablo are cousins. Both having Chrysler engineering and all. :biggrin:

Add your comment to this topic!