Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

sakatsu hood fasteners

vee_dub13
01-20-2005, 11:54 AM
Does anyone know of any online retailers that still carry the Sakatsu "rally style" hood fasteners. I've checked the usual HLJ, BEST1HOBBY, mediamix, and its listed as either discontinued or out of stock. Thanks in advance for any input.

willimo
01-20-2005, 12:35 PM
I am not sure which ones are "rally style" or if these places carry those specific items, but anything I can't find at www.scaleracecars.com I seem to be able to find at www.racingresin.com. Both these site are well stocked and the guys who run them are amazing, both have gone out of their way to find parts for at least one very satisfied customer.

Hope you find what you are looking for. Sakatsu is too great an aftermarket company to be so hard to get ahold of....

vee_dub13
01-20-2005, 01:21 PM
Thanks for you help Willimo. I will be adding those site to my repetoire!

freakray
01-20-2005, 08:55 PM
There is no such thing as a 'rally style' hood fastener, there are several types of hood fastener and the one used is totally dependant on teams and sponsors.
David at Scaleracecars.com has several different types of hood fasteners in stock which you can select from.

Your best bet to determine which you need is to research the subject you're building and see what that particular car uses, and then purchase ones of the style you require.

Add your comment to this topic!