Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

custom interior help

Miketike2
01-18-2005, 06:58 PM
ight this is my first post i have a cool chrysler cirrus my first car and i liek it, i got window tints and have done sum instde modifications like mats and seat covers,well its not goot enough now lol i want to redo my whole interior i want to make my seats red and black my plastic dors and header bars on the cealing red with black streaks and my leather dast different colors my seats are leather and im not sure if the dash is fak leather or real i need help on where to get paint and how to paint and what paint to use for my car interior, also the leather is the navy blue liek dark blue peopel say dyeing ? how do u dye sumttin blue? lol it would look crappy? but i also dont want my seats to peal. what choices do i have? i dont want to spend more than 100? or 150?

95 Cirrus Lxi
06-11-2005, 11:25 PM
I have a 95 Cirrus Lxi and I bought it recked and fixed it. it was as stock as a car can get and I decked it out. I got a new after market sterio with two twelve 800 watt amp and a ten with 500 watt amp two different amps. I had one sub mounted at an agle between my front seets pretty sweet. I then got the essentials, seat covers mats stering wheel cover sterio lights cop detector seatbelt coverrs. Then i put on some blew ground lights. I installed a cobra cb radio to, the things awesome. I have it set to shutoff at about 133 and I have a cold air system installed. I already have an alarm and the last thing Im going to do is finish buying my combat body kit, my spoiler and my tail lights. I got rims already. Yeaah this cars is a neat car and I have done pretty good doing all this by myself with my own hard earned money and nothing to own at the age of sixteen. Oh and my windows are limo tinted black. with a white spy decal on the driver door and a red thingy decal on my back passenger doors. Ohh and I have sport exhaust twin pipe.

Add your comment to this topic!