Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help-Writing a book on f-bodies Aspen Volare

79Aspen
01-17-2005, 04:31 PM
I’ve recently begun a labor of love—writing a book on Chrysler F-body cars (My family owns 3 currently). My intent is to produce a book that will be more than a history and a bunch of specification tables. Oh yes, those items will be part of the book, but I also want to present owner’s impressions, stories, and pictures of the cars in a variety of settings rather than just the staid promotional shots. The book will cover all kinds of f-bodies (granny mobiles, kit cars, grocery getters, R/Ts, junkyard finds, racers, etc.)

To that end, I am asking for your help. If you own any sort of F-body (or M-body, 80-81 Cordoba/Mirada, or 74-76 Valiant or Dart –there will be a chapter on predecessors and derivatives) and would like it considered for inclusion in my book, please contact me by e-mail and tell me what you have and anything interesting about your vehicle. I’ll get back to with details. Your car can be showroom fresh or a bone yard hulk or anything in between.

I am also interested in obtaining scans of any literature that anyone may have—Window Stickers, Broadcast Sheets, Advertising, and magazine articles---to help in my research.
If you have anything, please e-mail me and I’ll get back to you.

My publication credentials include co-authoring a book on Physical Geography and authoring a number of research articles in medical, economic, and cultural geography.

E-mail me at: folkbluesman@yahoo.com

Thank you, TJ

Add your comment to this topic!