Is it just ME?

JDMsweetz
01-16-2005, 10:37 PM
I've been on the forums for awhile now. However, I stopped visiting and posting because it had gotten so quiet in the females forums, I searched for another forum with more female enthusiasts. Long story short, I decided to come back to the forums, in hopes of more females. I noticed that there were females posting in this forum, but now that I have been posting..I notice that they all stopped posting.

WTF? Is it just me? Everywhere I go and start posting, the other females drive out.

Start posting again, Ladies!

kourtneya
01-19-2005, 12:21 PM
I've been on the forums for awhile now. However, I stopped visiting and posting because it had gotten so quiet in the females forums, I searched for another forum with more female enthusiasts. Long story short, I decided to come back to the forums, in hopes of more females. I noticed that there were females posting in this forum, but now that I have been posting..I notice that they all stopped posting.

WTF? Is it just me? Everywhere I go and start posting, the other females drive out.

Im a newbie. Are you a street racer?

JDMsweetz
01-20-2005, 01:43 AM
I don't actually consider myself a "street racer." I street race on occassion; my boyfriend and I prefer the track.

What do you drive and who is that on your avatar?

Shpyder
01-27-2005, 09:22 PM
Too bad Qualcomm stadium here in San Diego has been temprarily shut down for a while. 1/8 darg events were awesome.

gsxeclipse97
01-29-2005, 01:14 AM
It just takes one time to get caught but they might let you off because you are a girl me i would be screwed

chixSI
02-01-2005, 04:21 PM

NOPE, it's not just you. Today has been my first time back on here for at least a couple of months. I just dont get on here as often as i used to. I believe i haven't been on this forum as much because of the boring forums being made (the same topics about girls being interested in cars...) But from time to time i like to get on here to see if anything has changed....when i come on, surprise there are the same forums and same post.

JDMgirly
02-02-2005, 12:24 AM
NOPE, it's not just you. Today has been my first time back on here for at least a couple of months. I just dont get on here as often as i used to. I believe i haven't been on this forum as much because of the boring forums being made (the same topics about girls being interested in cars...) But from time to time i like to get on here to see if anything has changed....when i come on, surprise there are the same forums and same post.

hi, you fix cars?

chixSI
02-02-2005, 10:18 AM
hi, you fix cars?

depends on the fixing!

JDMgirly
02-04-2005, 04:37 AM
depends on the fixing!

wow..theyre nice.. are you game?

chixSI
02-04-2005, 08:37 AM
wow..theyre nice.. are you game?

Maybe it's just me, since it's pretty early on a friday morning and i'm tired, (or maybe it's because i'm a blonde) but i don't understand your comment???
Sorry if i'm missing the meaning, but really i don't understand it. Please tell :)

YukiHime
02-13-2005, 06:44 PM
It's not just you. I haven't come back at least a month. And that's because I know the whole forum just won't have a new post until like a week later. And it's sad that no one comes often...

CrzyMR2T
02-15-2005, 11:23 PM
i wanna know why the girl racers spot forum is in a honda forum. it doesnt make sense, it should be in the racing forum or something. i bet it would get more posts if it was. also, since this is a honda/acura forum, your mostly gonna get girls that into hondas, and acuras, not as much variety of interest in cars.

YukiHime
02-15-2005, 11:37 PM
i wanna know why the girl racers spot forum is in a honda forum. it doesnt make sense, it should be in the racing forum or something. i bet it would get more posts if it was. also, since this is a honda/acura forum, your mostly gonna get girls that into hondas, and acuras, not as much variety of interest in cars.

Well, because(I guess that's why) if this is in the racing forum, there will be too many guys come in and get into arguments.

I drive a Mazda...but I'm here... :uhoh:

CrzyMR2T
02-16-2005, 03:29 AM
Well, because(I guess that's why) if this is in the racing forum, there will be too many guys come in and get into arguments.

I drive a Mazda...but I'm here... :uhoh:

ok you might get more guys comming in here, and fighting more, but i bet you ll also get more posts from girls. you would have to recruit every single girl that signs on, if you dont put it out there for others to see, if you dont do either of these, you wont get much posts. also, if this is a girls racing spot forum, there shouldnt be so many guys in here. it sorta makes this whole girls racing spot thing pointless. guys still come in here like its a regular forum. i bet there are just as many guys, as there are girls posting on this forum, actually, maybe more guys posting.

chixSI
02-16-2005, 11:26 AM
also, if this is a girls racing spot forum, there shouldnt be so many guys in here. it sorta makes this whole girls racing spot thing pointless. guys still come in here like its a regular forum. i bet there are just as many guys, as there are girls posting on this forum, actually, maybe more guys posting.

You know i don't mind the guys coming on here and posting or helping out on the question that we "us ladies" post, but it's the guys that get me pissed off when they only come on the girls forums to give us props about being involved in this hobby! It's the same topic threads being made in this forum and it's mostly by the guys wanting to holla or whatever

You know i don't say and i dont agree that we should 'kick' the guys out of our 'spot' because to be honest with you...i don't want to be kicked out of the guys forums. I am mainly in the guys forums and i learn more from them then i do in this forum. And that's why i'm on forums...is to basically ask questions and learn more. I just think that the guys need to come to an understanding that the threads and post that they put up in the girls spot gets a little old and boring to us girls who read it.

YukiHime
02-26-2005, 11:44 PM
And the guys post in here usually just for fun, but not serious discussion. They come in here and try to flirt with us. And I don't appreciate that.

CrzyMR2T
03-02-2005, 10:59 PM
And the guys post in here usually just for fun, but not serious discussion. They come in here and try to flirt with us. And I don't appreciate that.

lol yea right.......jk

FLgal16
03-09-2005, 06:42 PM
hey im interested in cars and i would like to start racing do ne of u have any tips to help me get started? i have no idea wher to start i wana start racin as soon as i can.

chixSI
03-10-2005, 10:17 AM
hey im interested in cars and i would like to start racing do ne of u have any tips to help me get started? i have no idea wher to start i wana start racin as soon as i can.

That is great that you're interested in cars and want to start racing. It's always good news to know that more and more females are getting involved with this hobby / sport. I have always had a hug interest in cars and racing since i was 7 years old. And when i turned 17 years old, i started working on my car for better performance and shortly after that I started racing. I'm no pro, but i am very involved with racing and have been for years now. The best advice i can give you is that racing takes time, practice and patience. It's no joke and can be very dangerous. It's not easy as it looks, some people say they can do it because you just push the petal to the metal and go in a straight line. But it's not that easy. My all time advice that i always give someone when they ask questions about doing performance work or want to race is to learn about your car. I think it's VERY important to understand what a car does and how it works before you race or try to make it faster. This is good to know, that way when you race and something breaks, you know exactly what is wrong with it and can fix it. I say to take your car to a track and run it a few times...get the feel for it, and have fun! I know everytime i run my car at the track (which i have no life and do it every weekend) I have so much fun and love doing it. Last sunday was the opening day for the season at MIR (Maryland International Raceway) and i ran a pretty good time. Not as good as i wish to run, but that the goal i have for this season is to break 12's. So good luck and please....ASK QUESTION! This is something that's not going to happen over night, but if you just want to have fun on the tracks, then just go out there and have fun...that's the easy part :biggrin: be safe!

HitVtech
04-25-2005, 11:50 PM
Hey, I'm a female newbie! Your not the only girls, don't worry.

Add your comment to this topic!