Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

which would you choose?

nbr1nthuzyst
01-16-2005, 07:26 PM
I just got home from the LA auto show, and i was looking at two cars that are on my list for my next car. The cars are the Dodge SRT-4, and the Hyundai Tiburon. Both theses cars are within the same price range, and both are Front wheel drive. A major differnece is power (the SRT4 being way faster in both 0-60 times and quarter mile times... but i just wanted to know which one you would choose, and some facts that might help be lean to one car more then the other. I sat in both cars and i find the Hyundai lower, and i thought it had a more "sporty" feel. Any info would help-thnax!

CaTasHtRoPhE 67
01-16-2005, 07:38 PM
I would take Hyundai Tiburon because the srt-4 is a fast car but i woulnt realy want to drive in a look-a-like neon but the srt-4 is fast but if your just looking for a car with a sporty feel and look you make want the tiburon.But if you wanta car for racing and the track thin srt-4 all the way...

CanucksRT
01-16-2005, 11:50 PM
SRT-4, just my opinion, it may a Neon, but I'd rather be in a Neon than a Hyundai (no offense to people who like 'em, just my opinion).

blackcomet
01-17-2005, 08:14 PM
i would for sure go for a srt4...the srt4 is actaully really different from teh neon..its looks a lot sprtier and is really fast so u can say its a realy sports car..the tiburon like pretty much all auto guides say is a little low on power..teh insides is pretty nice but i would still go for teh srt4

uranium235powered
01-18-2005, 06:50 PM
I would say SRT-4 because it has potential. THere has been comparisons between the SRT-4 and the WRX, saying that they were alike in certain ways. Although the tibby has better looks with an aftermarket bodykit, this is the only car Hyundai has managed to produce sucessfully.

nbr1nthuzyst
01-19-2005, 05:51 PM
thanks for the replies... i plan to buy one within the next 5-6 monthes... (srt-4) i think im gonna go with used, but then again a car like that, makes me think twice because most of its owners bought it for one reason ~preformance~ so buying a used one might be a little risky just because ill never really know how it was driven and/or treated. Selling a car that is barely 2 years old makes me think twice. What do you think i should do. I cant really afford a new one...YET... but if thats the better route to go then i think im gonna take it. thanks

Add your comment to this topic!