Post Your Fixes

whoamioitsme
01-16-2005, 12:21 PM
:biggrin: Hey All we r all for for similer things we like to fix up our truck
:2cents: When we have a problem an ask for help when we get it fixed wether from a dealer or ourselfs could we post what the fix was this would help the next people out :2cents:
Just a thought thats all
:) Lets help each other make this the place to be :)

Lets post it at the end of the original spot where we asked for help
:feedback: :dogpile:

:cheers:

BleedDodge
01-16-2005, 12:40 PM
We post our fixes all the time.

whoamioitsme
01-16-2005, 12:56 PM
This a great place don't get me wrong !!!!
Not to say some don't but it would b nice if all did !!
No offence --seen lots where people r lookin for help when they find it they don't say what they did an how it worked
Thats all

food4me
01-17-2005, 01:31 PM
i bought an 87 ram 150 a few months ago and it wasn't running carb wasn't getting fuel so i went to the fuel pump saw he had it hooked yup wrong and works fine now

imtheoneandonlyD
01-17-2005, 11:11 PM
i think this thread is pointless. If we all posted all our fixes it would be one massively long thread. If someone wanted to search through it it could take forever. Now if they post individual threads all the user has to do it type it in the search and BAM found it.

thats why we have the search feature. Its not just there for looks.....well to most newbs it is.

whoamioitsme
01-18-2005, 02:38 AM
i think this thread is pointless. If we all posted all our fixes it would be one massively long thread. If someone wanted to search through it it could take forever. Now if they post individual threads all the user has to do it type it in the search and BAM found it.

thats why we have the search feature. Its not just there for looks.....well to most newbs it is.

I agree very much this thread isn't a spot for people to post there fixes they should post them in the original thread that they asked for the help in but if you look at a lot of them not to many have a final post in it that the person says what the final prob was an how they fixed it ! ! !

fredjacksonsan
01-18-2005, 10:58 AM
Both oneandonlyD and whoami have a point; lots of times there will be the question and a suggested solution, but no feedback from the original poster (who is often new). If it all went in here it would be a mess.

If folks would post in their thread what happened and how they solved their problem at the end it would be helpful.

just my :2cents:

(Of course alot of folks do already, but alot don't)

imtheoneandonlyD
01-18-2005, 02:16 PM
Yeah, most people dont post the final results. I think that they should. When i post problems i usually try to post what was wrong with it when i find out. That way people with similar problems would be able to figure it out easier.

But this is not the place to list random fixes.

whoamioitsme
01-18-2005, 04:52 PM
Thanks guys for the input this is all i was gettin at
(we r all on the same page now )
PS. When i finaly find my final prob an a fix i will post it in my first post LOL
can't complain bout others when I don't do it myself!!

Add your comment to this topic!