Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

forbidden fantasy

hybridDC2
03-10-2002, 10:00 PM
did anyone go to the show at lake perris today?

SpoilerV2
03-10-2002, 11:08 PM
what was at lake perris?

hybridDC2
03-11-2002, 09:58 AM
it was a carshow. anything you can think of, imports, minis, suvs, muscle cars.....there were about 1500 cars in the show with imports showing up in the biggest numbers behind only the minitrucks. the staff couldnt even handle staging because they were only expecting 700 to 800 entrants. it was a tight show.

SpoilerV2
03-11-2002, 12:01 PM
oh... goes to show i haven't been keeping up..

when did u get the new rims??

hybridDC2
03-11-2002, 12:34 PM
dude i painted them like a month ago. Duplicolor High Performance Wheel coating from Kragen. i dont know if you remember how they were chipping and discolored everywhere when they were white but now they're a glossy graphite color. stop by sometime and check em out.

SpoilerV2
03-12-2002, 01:38 AM
i should stop by sometime. but i've been busy. And I do need help installing my new amps and subs.

Anyways theres a guy in the sale forum looking for a 98 rear bumper.. dont' you still have ur stock hanging in urgarage???

CivicLx
03-12-2002, 07:43 AM
Where is Lake Perris at? And what's up with 935's page? Were they ever going to update the rides section? I think the only profile they have is of the MR2 and I wanna say a prelude. Just out of curiosity, did 935 have the prelude with the first actual Altezza coversion? That's pretty cool about the bulletin they have now, but they need to keep track more on the Team Represent portion. And one more thing, can you find out if you get a chance, if that guy with the brown del sol with prelude headlights is a Marine or not? Thanks a lot man:)

emadboy200
03-12-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by hybridDC2
it was a carshow. anything you can think of, imports, minis, suvs, muscle cars.....there were about 1500 cars in the show with imports showing up in the biggest numbers behind only the minitrucks. the staff couldnt even handle staging because they were only expecting 700 to 800 entrants. it was a tight show.

did you take any pictures?

hybridDC2
03-13-2002, 11:04 AM
wtf? ok what happened to my reply?? no i didnt take any pictures but my friend did, he has a way better camera than i do so i left it all to him. if you want to see his pics check the event coverage at www.935draggers.com orclick here (http://events.935draggers.com/eventcoverages/index.shtml)

CivicLx: the page just got updated if you havent checked it out already. the rest of the site will be updated in due time. you should know that their is only one guy behind the website, not to mention he had to manage several other sites at the same time so he's extremely busy.
yes the prelude was a first and no, the guy with the sol is not a marine.

THE4TH
04-17-2002, 10:16 AM
well so much for me..... :confused:

Add your comment to this topic!