Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

F150 Problem Solved, Sadly->For Sale

BamaDodgenMX
01-12-2005, 11:14 PM
Thanks to everyone who gave advice and commented on my ticking and oil pressure problem with the 1998 F150 work truck (long bed 4.6L auto). Well guess what.. After it finally made it to the Dodge dealer I use and trust (cheap labor, $50/hr), I was informed that the bearings were gone... never to return from the dead. As it sits, though, the trans shifts good and smooth, AC works great and the radio gets the best reception out of any truck I've driven.. even if it is the only choice for tunes with no cass or cd. The bed is dented along the driver side from a work site accident, but the truck already comes with a toolbox installed as well as a (well-used) plastic bed liner. As of this afternoon, this truck is FOR SALE. It is located in central Alabama for anyone interested, and my email is WetuMX15@aol.com. Blue book value is over $3,000 as is, but asking price is $2,200 OBO.

BamaDodgenMX
01-14-2005, 10:23 PM
Also, as of yesterday, this vehicle is listed on eBay Motors. See http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6219&item=4519770920&rd=1

Add your comment to this topic!