Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Replicas/Miniatures of MD

Jim Mullis
01-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Hope everyone is well today !

Have a short question, I looked but found no previous info.
I ordered a catalog a few weeks ago from Replicas & Miniatures of
Maryland. I still have not received it. What's the scoop on this
company? Good? Bad? Looks like they have some good items, but hard to find/buy. Also, particularly looking for dragster items. Others available?

As always, THANKS !!

Jim

freakray
01-12-2005, 05:31 PM
R&MofMD are a decent company with excellent quality products, the problem is as you mentioned, getting a hold of their products.

Check out http://www.scaledreams.com for a wide variety of dragster and other stuff.

Cobra Colors
01-12-2005, 06:42 PM
You can view the majority of RMCoM's products at Dave Toups Fotki page here:

http://public.fotki.com/davetoups/aftermarket_model_parts/replicas_and_miniat/

You might try calling Norm Veber at 410-768-3648 to inquire about the catalog.

the dog
01-12-2005, 06:49 PM
Don't worry about them, product is top notch. And doing all the catalogs can take time. And being the time of season, they're probably doing up a new catalog as well.
Randy

Jim Mullis
01-12-2005, 07:19 PM
Thanks, Freakray, Cobra Colors & The Dog.
Will plan accordingly.

Y'all be cool !!

JTRACING
01-12-2005, 08:02 PM
Yeah they got some good stuff, I got some tire stencils from them

Okiemodelbuilder
01-12-2005, 09:46 PM
Hope everyone is well today !

Have a short question, I looked but found no previous info.
I ordered a catalog a few weeks ago from Replicas & Miniatures of
Maryland. I still have not received it. What's the scoop on this
company? Good? Bad? Looks like they have some good items, but hard to find/buy. Also, particularly looking for dragster items. Others available?

As always, THANKS !!

Jim

Hey Jim,

Rik Hoving's Fotki site has images of the catalog. Rik has mastered many products for RMOM.

http://public.fotki.com/Rikster/replicas__miniature/rmcm_catalog/

I just placed my first order with RMOM last week. I emailed them about 2005 pricing and in their reply it was stated that they were working on the '05 catalog and price list.

Marc

935k3
01-12-2005, 09:53 PM
I know Norman Veber the head of the company, he is a member of the model club I am in. You will not find a better and more honest person in the business. You will get whatever you ordered from him. He is a one man operation so be patient. His resin and photo-etch are some of the best in the business.

MPWR
01-13-2005, 08:22 AM
I know Norman Veber the head of the company, he is a member of the model club I am in.

What club is that? Local to DC/Baltimore?

935k3
01-13-2005, 11:42 AM
What club is that? Local to DC/Baltimore?
The club is MAMA(Maryland area modeler's association)We meet at the Greenbelt Community college in Greenbelt Maryland. The building next to the library on the second floor. Norm sells his stuff at the meetings.

Jim Mullis
01-13-2005, 07:12 PM
Hey guys, again thanks for the info on RMofM.
Sounds like a good place to buy. Also, was digging in some old parts boxes and found about 1 and a half of those Triumph cylces that came with about a '63 Chevy pick way back when.
That'll be a cool addition to a diorama, huh?

Thanks again.

Jim

Add your comment to this topic!