Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2amps

Scarecrow.45
01-11-2005, 05:50 PM
i got 2 amps in my car. 1(lanzar) for 2-10" pioneers & 1(jensen) for 1-10" infinity. i blew tha infinity a few days ago so i took tha jensen amp out. i went & bought another speaker tha other day & went 2 hook up my jensen amp again but when i turned my stereo on tha lanzar amp wont turn on, it did hit tha ground terminal in tha trunk when i was hookin up my jensen amp, but all tha fuses r fine, ive checked all tha wirin but it still wont turn on. any ideas of whas wrong wit it/how 2 fix it?

bumpinstang77
01-11-2005, 07:59 PM
I got an idea instead of mixing and matchin amps and subs sell the working stuff and get a new good system.

RickwithaTbird
01-11-2005, 09:43 PM
are you sure about the fuses in the actual amp? And did you check the fuse inline with your power wire. (the big fuse that should be about 12 inches away from your battery's positive terminal) If you touched your power wire to the ground, then theres a very good chance you blew a fuse, and maybe you just overlooked it.

ponchonutty
01-15-2005, 04:21 PM
I got an idea instead of mixing and matchin amps and subs sell the working stuff and get a new good system.
I 2nd that!

Add your comment to this topic!