Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

soft top replacement for '94

panoman88
01-11-2005, 11:43 AM
I am a new wrangler owner. Need a new soft top. What aftermarket companies have best replacement tops for wranglers and where can I find them cheap?

fredjacksonsan
01-11-2005, 02:56 PM
I purchased a Bestop, was very happy with it. Very quiet, got the sailcloth for about $600. Check with Quadratec.com, or order their catalog. Installation took about 1 1/2 hours, very clear instructions.

-edit- They also have cheaper tops, all the way down to $200 I think. Been awhile since I looked at them.

panoman88
01-17-2005, 04:15 PM
I like the sailcloth too but cannot find it for a 94 with full doors...any ideas?

I purchased a Bestop, was very happy with it. Very quiet, got the sailcloth for about $600. Check with Quadratec.com, or order their catalog. Installation took about 1 1/2 hours, very clear instructions.

-edit- They also have cheaper tops, all the way down to $200 I think. Been awhile since I looked at them.

panoman88
01-17-2005, 04:16 PM
also wondered if anyone has any experience with the fliptop replacement tops. Do they have trouble with leaking, etc...

I like the sailcloth too but cannot find it for a 94 with full doors...any ideas?

fredjacksonsan
01-18-2005, 08:14 AM
Only places I'm familiar with are Quadratec and JCWhitney. You might be able to find them at a 4 wheel drive shop; but if those two retailers don't have them, they may not make them....hey, just noticed there are ads at the bottom of the page, check them out.

Don't know about the flip tops for sure, but if they're well sealed (at the flip joint) then should be ok I guess.

Add your comment to this topic!