Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

WTB 345/35/15 tires , lost cause?

Ixlr8two
01-11-2005, 12:10 AM
any body know of where to buy a set of these tires for my 85 countach..I hear from another thread that there is hope of still getting them from perelli, but when I called them they said no more production will be made....any thoughts on this?....help?

wings700
01-11-2005, 08:01 AM
Pirelli has screwed us Lambo owners. Not only have they stopped production on your tire but they have also stopped producing the 335/30ZR18 that goes on the Diablo rear. In order to protect the Viscous Coupling on the VT some owners are faced with disconnecting the front drive and making their cars 2WD. The new "Rosso" tires are available for the rear but with a different tread design. Pirelli is not making the Rosso in the front tire size so now you have to go to a Giallo P Zero. I hope Lambo drops Pirelli and goes with another manufacturer in the future. Pirelli tires are no longer the front runners technically as they do not participate in racing and gain that knowledge.

Ixlr8two
01-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Pirelli has screwed us Lambo owners. Not only have they stopped production on your tire but they have also stopped producing the 335/30ZR18 that goes on the Diablo rear. In order to protect the Viscous Coupling on the VT some owners are faced with disconnecting the front drive and making their cars 2WD. The new "Rosso" tires are available for the rear but with a different tread design. Pirelli is not making the Rosso in the front tire size so now you have to go to a Giallo P Zero. I hope Lambo drops Pirelli and goes with another manufacturer in the future. Pirelli tires are no longer the front runners technically as they do not participate in racing and gain that knowledge.
Looks like the whole lambo lineup is getting it..didnt know about the diablo having tire replacment problems also.

-FROG-
01-13-2005, 01:41 PM
first the Yokohama 345 stops production and now Pirellli? Can we re-tread our tires like the big trucks do? lol. :(

pishta68
01-24-2005, 06:40 PM
According to my Boss, he just bought the last NOS pair to put on his Turbo Carrera. He has a 25th anniversary Lambo Countach that has the same tires and he is worried the tires will go out of round just like the 25 year old Porsche tires did. These are investment cars that only get a hot lap every six months. He has an F40 and a real 308 GTO too along with a '76 Bug with 22 miles on it, about 5000 miles total on all four of these cars.

latenighter
06-08-2006, 01:44 AM
any body know of where to buy a set of these tires for my 85 countach..I hear from another thread that there is hope of still getting them from perelli, but when I called them they said no more production will be made....any thoughts on this?....help?
:rofl:
Are you still looking for a set of tires. I may have the last set of new Yokahoma tires in this size. Let me know if you or anyone else needs them.
Thanks, Latenighter

linnyfr
08-29-2006, 01:29 PM
:rofl:
Are you still looking for a set of tires. I may have the last set of new Yokahoma tires in this size. Let me know if you or anyone else needs them.
Thanks, Latenighter
Do you still have any of the 345/35/15 tyres please?

linnyfr
08-29-2006, 01:30 PM
:naughty: :rofl:
Thanks, Latenighter
Do you still have any of the 345/35/15 tyres please?

woodywill
11-01-2011, 07:43 PM
if anybody is looking for a set of used 85% tread pirelli p zero 345/35 ZR 15 on rims five lug tires are in great shape let me know i also have a set of used 70% tread yokohama av1-40 235/40zr15 on rims five lug let me know

mpr8m6gt@gmail.com
12-16-2011, 10:57 AM
woodywill,
I'm interested in your tires and rims if they are available.
mike

woodywill
12-18-2011, 01:47 AM
yes i do sent you a email

mpr8m6gt@gmail.com
12-18-2011, 05:46 PM
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks, Mike

Add your comment to this topic!