Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

IWC: gallery link in profile

knorwj
01-09-2005, 05:34 PM
I think it would be helpful if there was a link in peoples profiles that would take you to their gallery. Not anything fancy but maybe something around where the links are to find their last post or all posts by this user, I think a link to their gallery in this same larea would be great.

Lots of people have such complicated names that to have to go to the gallery and then try and remember how to type thier name and then search by user name... etc its just a pain and i figured since we have all those other links in peoples profiles a gallery link seems obvious.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST WITH YOUR SUGGESTIONS ON HOW THE PROPOSED CHANGE CAN BE MADE BETTER. START YOUR OWN IWC THREAD IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ON HOW TO FURTHER IMPROVE AF AFTER THIS CHANGE PASSES OR FAILS.

freakray
01-09-2005, 05:40 PM
If you look across the bottom of a member's post, in the same bar where it says 'Edit/Delete' and 'Reply w/Quote', on the left hand side there is a link to the person's gallery right there.
So, if you're reading a person's post and want to head over to their gallery, just hit the tab at the bottom of their post.

Adding it to the person's profile page would seem a bit redundant when you only have to click a link on any one of a person's posts.

knorwj
01-10-2005, 12:40 PM
oops, thanks freakray, i've looked and looked in the profile but never thought to look under someones post. thanks

Add your comment to this topic!