Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.
FORUM RULES AND GUIDELINES - MUST READ!!!
01-07-2005, 04:05 AM
FORUM RULES AND GUIDELINES
The following forum rules and guidelines are to be observed and followed at all times.
1) Flaming and vile language WILL NOT be tolerated. Posts flaming or containing vile language will be edited/deleted accordingly.
2) Do not bring dead threads (Old Threads) back from the dead. Using them as a source of research is fine. However, check the thread dates before you post and do not post in dead threads. Dead threads brought back to life will be locked. If you have a problem or question relating to the thread, start your own thread instead of posting in the dead one.
3) All For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) and Want To Buy (WTB) threads should be posting in the classifieds forum. CLASSIFIEDS FORUM (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1485) When posting a thread, make clear whether it is a For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) or Want To Buy (WTB) thread. All For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) and Want To Buy (WTB) threads posted in the improper forum will be moved to the Classifieds forum.
4) Spam is against Automotive Forums Policy and will ABSOLUTELY NOT BE TOLERATED. All Spam will be immediately deleted.
5) “Post Whoring” is not allowed.
6) “Bumping” threads is not allowed.
7) Use the AF Search function before posting questions. AF SEARCH (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/search.php?) Many topics have already been covered here at automotive forums and chances are some useful information has already been posted somewhere at this site. If you used the search and still have questions, feel free to make a thread and ask them, but make sure and let people know you have done research and used the search function already.
8) Stay on topic in the forums and do not post false information or hearsay. If it is off topic and does not pertain to the forum or thread, it belongs elsewhere in the appropriate forum. Remember, automotive forums has an off-topic/coffee break forum for this. OFF-TOPIC/COFFEE BREAK FORUMS (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=715)
9) If you have any problems or for any reason need to talk to a moderator, please contact a moderator though a personal message (PM).
10) Upon creating your username and account, you agreed to follow all these rules. The AF User Guidelines are to be followed at all times, read them and make yourself familiar with them. AF USER GUIDELINES (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/guidelines.html)
Automotive Network, Inc., Copyright ©2013