Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Parting out 635 CSi Euro

calereeves
01-06-2005, 11:53 AM
I have an '80 635 CSi Euro that I am goign to be totally parting out. The only thing sold off the car so far is the bumpers. It has the 5 spd dogleg trans, limited slip rear, and good looking brakes.

The engine does not run, but is for sale. The guy I bought the car from said that he quit driving it when the fuel pump went out. Obviously with no fuel pump I can't see how well the engine runs, but the only thing externally apparent on the engine is that one of the fuel injector "pigtails" is split. The engine cranks over fine with the starter, and feels good when turned with a wrench.

The car also has 16" MOMO wheels with excellant tires.

email me with any parts requests at C08Trenton.Reeves@usafa.af.mil. Pictures are available at http://community.webshots.com/user/calereeves

83bmw633csi
01-10-2005, 01:02 PM
i was wondering how much you were asking for the air dam and what you were asking for the front right reflector turn signal? It kind of weird but i have the same wheels. you can email me at Jeenyus_130@hotmail.com

calereeves
01-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Mail sent.

fidosd9
01-15-2005, 11:01 AM
Do you still have the driver side tail light thanks

calereeves
01-15-2005, 10:09 PM
As of right now, a guy wants it, but I haven't heard from him in a few days. he had agreed to $50 shipped. if you want it, you can have it for that.

email me at C08Trenton.Reeves@usafa.af.mil if you want it.

Add your comment to this topic!