Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

For Sale: 87 BMW 635csi 5-speed 146k $5000/obo... just did loads of work LOOK!!!

EdgePerformance
01-06-2005, 12:08 AM
If you have any questions or anything or want to offer less then my asking price call i may agree to it as i am moving to Tampa Florida, overseas to Amsterdam or to Chicago in a few weeks so this and my 88 Chrysler Conquest TSI 5-speed with load of mods must go!!!

Read below for details!!!

BMW 635csi 5-speed in good shape just needs a few things to be perfect done. Already spent over $1500 recently and had a completely near shifter and linkage bushings, New Brake master cylinder, NEW clutch master and slave cylinders, New Clutch Line, New Sachs OEM complete Clutch Kit, New Fulcrum Arm, New Redline fluid in Manual transmission and differential, New Mobil 1 10w-40 in Engine, All other fluids flushed and filled, 17x8 (2 piece) 5 star rims with Michelin Pilot ZR raterd 245/45zr/17 tires around (Low on tread), but also stock rims off e34 535i (updated bottlecap style) with good tires also included. Now for the bad points...
Needs a Brake Booster which I just do not have the money for, rear catback muffler setup (i can have a complete setup put on for just over $300 custom made), and has the typical SI board issues, except the speedometer and odometer and gas gauge work fine. The tach, Coolant temperature, and instant gas milage gauge all decide to work once in a while. All lights function perfectly and so will the cruise control once the new wand gets here. Great car for someone who has just a little bit more money to make a stellar 6er. Call eme with any questions anytime at 859-224-9551 which is my home and work number, or email me at TheEdgeproductions@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Jared Seymour
3449 Lannette Lane
Lexington, KY 40503
Phone: 859-224-9551 (Call Anytime I have crazy hours!)
Email: ConcreteJunglePerformance@yahoo.com
Email2: TheEdgeProductions@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: TheEdgeProductions
MSN Messenger: Iconoclast_Prod@hotmail.com
America Online & AIM: DJThrilla

Add your comment to this topic!