Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Looking to buy Legend Coupe

nasriaz
01-05-2005, 04:07 PM
I am looking to buy a 93-95 Legend coupe, Black or Red and no more then 105,000 miles. Please contact me at nasriaz@yahoo.com.

Acural53
01-09-2005, 08:38 PM
I am looking to buy a 93-95 Legend coupe, Black or Red and no more then 105,000 miles. Please contact me at nasriaz@yahoo.com.

I am THINKING of selling my '93 Black Coupe, contingentupon whether I can negotiate a favorable deal on a new TL. My car is a one owner car, has 93K original miles on it, is in very good condition. Has 17" Omni Chrome wheels w/215-45/17 Falken tires all the way around, light smoke tint redone last year, Alpine 6-CD changer in trunk. I have ALL receipts for work performed since new. Major 90K service (including water pump, timing belt, all hoses and other auxilary belts replaced, brakes done, door lock switch, ignition relay replaced) done at 88K. Car also has blue halogen bulbs, clear corner lenses. Otherwise, all original, paint in good shape. So far I have had 2 serious offers of $11K due to all the above, especially the unusually low mileage. However, I wasn't ready to consider those offers at that time.

I am at least 30-45 days away from making a purchase, still shopping and taking my time. Let me know if you find the car you are looking for during that period-if not, perhaps we can talk further.

Good luck to you, there are cars out there, but they are getting rarer and finding one in really good shape can only be verified by a Acura mechanic. Choose wisely!

Add your comment to this topic!