Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Looking to modify my X-Type

pfoglia
01-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Aftermarket Performance Products: Just wondering...is there anyone out there who has had experience with modifying their X-Type? What have you done, what would you do, and what firm/s you've dealt with?

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts...

pfoglia

cobra73_nl
01-08-2005, 07:58 PM
yes there is a company called ARDEN who do a nice kit for the x type
where i work we just put one of the kits on and its nice
litle rear spoiler a bumper piece to make the rear bumper a bit bigger
skirts to make the sides look fatter and a spoiler piece to bolt on to the front bumper also there are some grill pieces we also put some bigger wheels on it
so there is loads to get for it or check my galery there is a nice x type to see ( nice body kit)

pfoglia
01-10-2005, 09:49 AM
yes there is a company called ARDEN who do a nice kit for the x type
where i work we just put one of the kits on and its nice
litle rear spoiler a bumper piece to make the rear bumper a bit bigger
skirts to make the sides look fatter and a spoiler piece to bolt on to the front bumper also there are some grill pieces we also put some bigger wheels on it
so there is loads to get for it or check my galery there is a nice x type to see ( nice body kit).

Thanks very much! I'm familiar with Arden and they look good. We'll check it out!

Best regards-
Pete

cobra73_nl
01-14-2005, 12:58 PM
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/283907Afbeeldingen_015.jpg

beyondloadedSE
01-15-2005, 12:27 PM
If you have the 3.0L engine, and your looking for a turbo kit, Arizona Dyno Chip might be able to do something for you since it shares the same duratec with the Contour/Cougar.

Add your comment to this topic!