Just got a 93 J30 but Problems!!!

DBOZ
01-05-2005, 09:04 AM
Hello all, just a new guy here that just got a free j30. It runs but it has hurricane damage to it. Well here goes the back windshield is smashed. I know my cars and how to fix them, but since it is a newer one would this be the reason why the stereo won't work because of it. Any help finding a wholesale rear windshield would be nice. Second because of this the elder couple who had it just but a trarp over it, now it has black mold over all the leather seats. Need info about replacing them because this stuff is toxic. Third off engine runs pretty good but they never really maintained it, just a basic tune up oil change and you think I would be set? Well I hope I can make this beast run smooth cause my little (se)bring would like some time to rest while I do a few mods to her.

Nahkapohjola
01-05-2005, 11:31 AM
.... Third off engine runs pretty good but they never really maintained it, just a basic tune up oil change and you think I would be set? Well I hope I can make this beast run smooth cause my little (se)bring would like some time to rest while I do a few mods to her.

The computerized cars need some extra attention on oxidized connectors, harness, groundings. That depends on age, not miles... Made just a web page which digs on some general issues and also nissan specifics. Problems generally similar to u vehicle, take a look.

DBOZ
01-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the info. But it doesn't quite solve my stereo problem. I just need to know if the back windshield is involved with it. But your engine part info will do me good. Thanks again! Anymore info about interior junk and just odd's and ends like sunroof elec. would be nice.

Add your comment to this topic!