Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Who's that band?

1viadrft
01-03-2005, 04:29 PM
What-up, GuyZ and GalZ...

I have the Chinese/Hong Kong DVD version's of all the Initial D videos/sets so maybe some of you won't know what the hell I'm talking about... but in the First Stage/Volume after the first 10 episodes or two at the end-credits there is a Japanese Rock band (not that weird Pop Band... with that camelon guy frolicking in the flowers) with their Video and later it's like live footage...? Y'know that band? Who and what are they called? I can't find any of their songs on the soundtracks that I have picked up but am quite interested to know what their name is so I might be able to pick up one of their CD's maybe? Any help would help!

Thanks...

Aerowitz
01-03-2005, 06:08 PM
The song you speak of is called "Kiseki no Hana (translated: Flower of Miracles)" by Galla. The song was the ending theme for episodes 14-26. Hope that helps.

1viadrft
01-04-2005, 11:02 AM
Thanks a Million!

Aerowitz
01-04-2005, 01:34 PM
All in a day's work, my friend. :smile:

drftk1d
01-04-2005, 05:20 PM
14-26 had different endings vs 1-13?

Guess i skipped them.

Aerowitz
01-04-2005, 06:49 PM
14-26 had different endings vs 1-13?

Guess i skipped them.

I skipped them, too, mostly because I hated the damn Chameleon Man from the first ending. I recently watched the series over again a few times and saw the other ending for the first time.

Thank god this guy asked about the song now. A week ago I would have no idea what the hell he was talking about either.

Aerowitz
01-04-2005, 06:53 PM
My bad. Chameleon Man is better when you pit him against the english dub ending.

"Initialiiiiiiiize! Customiiiiiiiize! Energiiiiiiiize! Initialiiiize (Initial D-D-D-D)! Start your engines, drive with a vengeance, gasoline dreams..." AAAAUGH! SHUT UP! THE SONG SUCKS!! AAAAH!

Sorry, but "DJ Milky" needs to be found and shot for this terrible song. :evillol:

M0CC4
04-01-2005, 07:40 AM
My bad. Chameleon Man is better when you pit him against the english dub ending.

"Initialiiiiiiiize! Customiiiiiiiize! Energiiiiiiiize! Initialiiiize (Initial D-D-D-D)! Start your engines, drive with a vengeance, gasoline dreams..." AAAAUGH! SHUT UP! THE SONG SUCKS!! AAAAH!

Sorry, but "DJ Milky" needs to be found and shot for this terrible song. :evillol:

No he need to suffer painfully
I just cant come up with a punishment that is bad enogh

Maybe impaling would be fitting

Add your comment to this topic!