Page updated on 10-23-2017

P0133 and P1195 eng. Light flickers w/them

Ranger_Jim_99
01-02-2005, 08:19 PM
It is a 96 Probe gt that keeps flickering these codes. And i cant seem to figure out what they are. I dont want to take it to a dealer to pinpoint. The throwout bearing just started to wine a little bit, and it has a idle problem around 1250-1500 rpm. Please give me some ideas. Thanks James

jtecj
01-03-2005, 12:08 AM
I would suggest taking it up to your local O'reillys and having it read cause thats kind of important to know plus there cheaper than the dealership....or you could even go to your local highschool and if they have an auto tech class they probably wont have a problem checking it for you mite even do it for free...and if you go to www.performanceprobe.com I think he has something on there how you can check it yourself using just a piece of wire of any kind could even be some left over speaker wire.

jtecj
01-03-2005, 12:10 AM
Oh almost forgot if you do this be careful cause if you do it wrong you can blow a fuse for your dash...which isnt that big of a deal cause you could replace it for 10cents but just make sure that after you do it if you dont have any gages you know know what happend and all you have to do is go to the fuse box under your dash take the old one out and put a new one in and walla your done. Keep us posted

Add your comment to this topic!