NFSU2 = crap game

dantheman00114
01-01-2005, 11:23 PM
i seriously dont understand why people are so crazy for this game. its a bunch of bad cars, bad driving, and bad graphics...

i played it for about 5 min. and immediately considered it retarded

XeVeNskyLiNE
01-02-2005, 10:35 PM
well congratulations

Glennon
01-03-2005, 01:50 PM
You sure its not just your bad driving, your bad cars that you've made?

geofroley
01-04-2005, 03:58 PM
well congratulations

:rofl: :lol:

XeVeNskyLiNE
01-04-2005, 05:51 PM
geofroley, i think i just busted a nut lookin at your sig

but anyways, man if you dont like it so much, dont play it , dont talk about it, dont post in this forum.

i like it for its customizing aspect of it. i'm tired of people sayin its a ricer game and all this other bullshit. its totally up to the idiots who fugly up their car, not the game fault. i for one make badass cars and i'll postp ics to prove it if needed. and i know how to tune them right too also, which last time i checked, isnt ricey. besides, this game is a good way to tide me over until GT4 comes, which i'm gonna die if they push back the release date. stop riding on the anti-rice bandwagon and just have fun, which you have to admit this game has alot of it.

geofroley
01-04-2005, 08:36 PM
geofroley, i think i just busted a nut lookin at your sig

but anyways, man if you dont like it so much, dont play it , dont talk about it, dont post in this forum.

i like it for its customizing aspect of it. i'm tired of people sayin its a ricer game and all this other bullshit. its totally up to the idiots who fugly up their car, not the game fault. i for one make badass cars and i'll postp ics to prove it if needed. and i know how to tune them right too also, which last time i checked, isnt ricey. besides, this game is a good way to tide me over until GT4 comes, which i'm gonna die if they push back the release date. stop riding on the anti-rice bandwagon and just have fun, which you have to admit this game has alot of it.

How so? But yeah I'm totally with you here. Dont like the game? Don't complain to us about it. I for one think its great, although it does consume a lot of my time :grinyes:

XeVeNskyLiNE
01-04-2005, 09:24 PM
i'mma big fan of 240s, i dream of having a kouki s14, maybe for a second car. but the bustin a nut thing, was a joke, i mean i wasnt bustin a nut literally, i mean.............yeeea u get the point, lol

speed_star
01-05-2005, 12:45 AM
I think its an awesome game, it's almost like the developers read my mind because it is exactly the way I thought an awesome street racer should be. Hopefully Forza Motorsport turns out as good as or better than NFS:U2.

geofroley
01-05-2005, 03:25 PM
I think its an awesome game, it's almost like the developers read my mind because it is exactly the way I thought an awesome street racer should be. Hopefully Forza Motorsport turns out as good as or better than NFS:U2.

Forza looks awesome! If I had an Xbox I'd get it.

dantheman00114
01-05-2005, 10:04 PM
i just thought the car handeling was crap and modding your cars is mostly focused on making them rice...

EDIT: and please dont say that i'm jumping on the anti-rice bandwagon... i know what is rice and what is not... I won't say that a honda civic on the street is rice just because someone modded it... but when someone puts a wing and a fart can on their car and do nothing to the engine... then its total crap

imtheoneandonlyD
01-23-2005, 11:47 PM
did you notice you can mod the engine in the game? just curious if you actually played it or just watched the opening video.

vegetto1982
02-09-2005, 02:36 AM
It's a good game. I completed 25% using a honda civic doing 0-60 in 4.09 secs and 0-100 in 10. I'll play later on when I have some free time from college.

Aerowitz
02-24-2005, 04:57 PM
God I'm just praying for Forza to be as good as Gran Turismo. XBOX seriously needs a better car sim than Sega GT Online...

drewh4386
02-27-2005, 09:28 AM
God I'm just praying for Forza to be as good as Gran Turismo. XBOX seriously needs a better car sim than Sega GT Online...iagree:
sega gt online:eek7:

-Jacko-
09-25-2005, 03:59 PM
Man, you suck, NFSU2 is the was the best PS2 game of 2004 besides GTA san andreas so get out of this damn forum you retard!

gigglesnirt
09-25-2005, 06:16 PM
while i strongly agree with dantheman on just about everything he's said, i dont agree with the part that he comes in on these people's own forum and says the game is bad, dan people have their opinions, and like certain games no matter how shitty it is.

blakscorpion21
09-25-2005, 10:42 PM
Man, you suck, NFSU2 is the was the best PS2 game of 2004 besides GTA san andreas so get out of this damn forum you retard!

what games have you been playin? those are not the best ones. i lioked nfsu2 favorite racing game ive played. i didnt like how the only way to get a good visual rating was to rice out your car with ugly roof scoops and shit. thats why i made one car my "show" car and riced it out just to get a vis. rating so i could advance in the story. i didnt care what it looked like cause i never drove it. i just got my main car and made it look nice. i also hated that stupid racheal teller bitch. god she annoys me. she tries to talk about cars but you know shes just some stupid ricer chick who knows nothing about cars except how to ruin them. and i hate how she tries to boss u around like shes hot shit. i also hated the goddamn suvs. its a racing game not a soccer mom simulator. they couldve added good cars in the place of those stupid things. it did need more cars though, and more american cars like muscle cars and stuff. not just imports. and they made the supra (my fav car) suck in this game. they put in the base model. its the only car in the game where they used a base model instead of the best model. why not use the 110hp lacer instead of the evo? a tt supra would dominate every car in that game.

damn it!!!
09-26-2005, 01:02 PM
yeah,piss off you bastard!!!

blakscorpion21
09-26-2005, 05:51 PM
who?

AMC_DRIFTER
12-08-2005, 03:21 PM
:gives: really!

If you are a true car / racing enthusiest you will apreciate any car game.

Personaly I haven't played NFSU2 yet, but I have played this on game at a fiend's house, it is called AutoMonsdela (spelling unsure, system unsure) coolest game for its amount of controll over your cars aperance. took us 'bout an hour to customize our cars before a 5 min race. It is also a cell-shaded game (cool graphics) :iceslolan

XeVeNskyLiNE
12-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Hizzah for reviving old ass threads.

Game was called Auto Modellista. Cool graphics, cool presentation, horrible control.

302exploder
01-31-2006, 10:48 PM
i don't see how anyone could see nsfu 2 as a ricer game. the game has a mustang, for crying out loud. it also has a navigator, a hummer, and an escalade. and i doubt that most ricers know what tuning even is

FlippiN.af
02-01-2006, 02:25 AM
NFSU IMO was an Ok game. It wasn't the best out there. I liked the new 05 mustang in it though.

G-man422
02-01-2006, 07:30 AM
NFSU2=one of my fav's

Tonto Kowalski
04-18-2006, 04:50 PM
I noticed something about NFSU2. It doesn't matter what kind of car you drive, because the computer adjusts the opponent cars based on your own speed. So for example, if you drive a completely stock Civic, the computer cars will be a lot slower than if you drive a heavily modified Skyline. Theoretically you could beat the whole game with a Civic without ever installing new performance parts on it.

FlippiN.af
04-18-2006, 06:44 PM
I noticed something about NFSU2. It doesn't matter what kind of car you drive, because the computer adjusts the opponent cars based on your own speed. So for example, if you drive a completely stock Civic, the computer cars will be a lot slower than if you drive a heavily modified Skyline. Theoretically you could beat the whole game with a Civic without ever installing new performance parts on it.Thats true....that is the way it feels...:disappoin

Nastuf
06-05-2006, 03:34 PM
Man, you suck, NFSU2 is the was the best PS2 game of 2004 besides GTA san andreas so get out of this damn forum you retard!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :nono: Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition hands down is better. Oh 2004 never mind then.

98BlackTransAm
06-05-2006, 03:50 PM
gran turismo 4 > nfsu2,, i think that was '05 tho. nfsu2 was basically "pimp my ride" the video game.

SRT-Wannabe
06-19-2006, 02:59 AM
as far a muscle car game, MC3 is the best, and NFSU2 is good as well, cause they have that REAL muscle car sound. Cars I hear everyday, sound exactly like that. The only thing that turned me off from GT4, was the car sounds, the muscle cars sucked, some were good, as far as 4 bangers are concerned. Forza is cool, the superchargers in the car sound sick, turbos sound alright, the lancia evo was my fav car. it was like a quicker gti to me, when i put the turbo in, and all the upgrades, my acceleration was 10.0, car wasn't that fast, but it blew away alot of the competition from a dig, which was hella fun.

larryp7639
06-18-2010, 06:34 AM
i seriously dont understand why people are so crazy for this game. its a bunch of bad cars, bad driving, and bad graphics...

i played it for about 5 min. and immediately considered it retarded
Thanks you for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

bullet50000
06-19-2010, 07:10 PM
iagree:
sega gt online:eek7:
Cant agree more, but i still hope it stays on Playstation systems, because each system has its niche. Xboxs are more arcadey, thats why PGR4 is perfect, and the PS3 is more sim, so sim racers like GTR2 (once they make it for PS3, Grr) and Gran Turismo fit better on PS3. not being mean, but its true

Taters190
01-31-2011, 12:28 PM
I personally liked the game. Even though I haven't played it in a few years, but I did get the money's worth out of that game. I liked customizing random cars after I got all of the parts.:smooch:

Valery Shal
06-14-2011, 09:16 AM
I personally liked the game. Even though I haven't played it in a few years, but I did get the money's worth out of that game. I liked customizing random cars after I got all of the parts.:smooch:

Same here,, but i am still in a way to its end, hopefully will get that soon, but i prefer like you to customize the cars and spending money on them.

renzo99
01-04-2012, 02:44 AM
I liked this game too. All cars and parts looking awesome :) And last time i played were 2 years ago. I thinking to instal it today :D

Penny_Cooper
01-05-2012, 11:17 PM
The best thing abt this game?? Breaking rules :rofl: .. Just kddin.. I love the cars in the game man..

amnslkr
07-11-2012, 10:46 AM
It was a decent game for an arcade style racer. A good improvement over the first Underground. Good enough to keep me playing through the whole game.

I loved how the Miata was the king of drifting in it too.

passat2012
07-16-2012, 08:33 AM
THIS GAME SUX. I tried to play it 5 times but i cant beat it.

amnslkr
07-16-2012, 03:04 PM
THIS GAME SUX. I tried to play it 5 times but i cant beat it.

It can get pretty tough at the end, but it is quite doable. I've been through the game 1 or 2 times. It's one of those games where the thrill isn't so much in beating the "end boss", but more so the satisfaction of building up your garage and enjoying the improvements to your rides.

It is somewhat the "McDouble" of the NFS series. You know it's not all that great but there is something about it that you don't mind coming back to, but don't want to be seen doing it.

Add your comment to this topic!