Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2006 Dodge Charger

Lambo Lover
12-31-2004, 07:43 PM
A weird and ugly concepts of the Dodge Charger. It origanilly was one of the coolest muscle car. They even made one of the concepts like a sedan!

http://tinypic.com/view.html?pic=14xzbl
(The original Charger)

http://tinypic.com/view.html?pic=14xzdz
(concept coupe)

http://tinypic.com/view.html?pic=14y0x4
(sedan)

You can also look in Car and Driver October 2004 magazine

99onI95
01-13-2005, 11:04 PM
I've done a few classic mopar restorations. One happened to be a 1969 charger which you have pictured. I really don't think the coupe looks so bad. The sedan is sickening though. I would hope it would come with a beefed up HEMI.

mi69camaro
01-13-2005, 11:55 PM
oh my!!! yeah i saw that concept not that long ago! a Charger Sedan????? i don't understand i see why Dodge has been getting garbage truck loads of mail saying to redesign the Charger what happened to the "Dukes Of Hazard"??? i don't understand Dodge u need some serious Help!!!

speed_star
01-16-2005, 12:39 AM
What was Dodge thinking?!? The '06 Charger doesn't even have a manual transmission. :disappoin

Ground Rat
01-23-2005, 01:16 PM
:disappoin

C-DUBYA
02-06-2005, 01:31 PM
This is one of the lamest cars I have seen in years! They totally fudged this one.

keVinScIon
02-06-2005, 10:56 PM
WHY oh why does it have 4 doors??? :eek7: and automatic?? :banghead:

They should have just named this the new Intrepid and came up and a REAL musscle car.

beef_bourito
02-11-2005, 10:54 PM
I find the coupe looks pretty cool, but the thing that really pisses me off is that so many of the manufacturers are bringing back the old muscle car names and putting them on undeserving cars. This would be a cool car but it sullied the name of my favourite muscle car, the new GTO looks like a beefed up grand prix, I don't car how fast it goes or whatever, if it doesn't look mean, if it doesn't make you shit your pants when it goes by, and if it doesn't have any low-end tourque that can spin the rubber off your tires, then it's not a muscle car.

Andydg
02-12-2005, 10:23 PM
I really like the car but wish that they hadn't named it after the Charger. One thing I hope Dodge does do and I heard from a Dodge salesman is to bring back the Challenger name to go Mustang hunting. Personally I think the guy is full of shit but it would be pretty nice.

RedLightning
02-12-2005, 10:34 PM
I find the coupe looks pretty cool, but the thing that really pisses me off is that so many of the manufacturers are bringing back the old muscle car names and putting them on undeserving cars. This would be a cool car but it sullied the name of my favourite muscle car, the new GTO looks like a beefed up grand prix, I don't car how fast it goes or whatever, if it doesn't look mean, if it doesn't make you shit your pants when it goes by, and if it doesn't have any low-end tourque that can spin the rubber off your tires, then it's not a muscle car.

well you do realize that the original GTO(depending on the years) looked just like a grand prix?

beef_bourito
02-13-2005, 05:50 PM
Yes, i realize that, but it changed its image later on and made it look completely different. It's like pontiac is restarting from square one, they're starting with a grand prix with more power (dramatization) and they might improve from there. I'd like them to start from where they last left, with a mean-looking, sounding and performing muscle car, instead of using a classic name to boost sales.

YukiHime
02-13-2005, 08:22 PM
Are they auctioning the first production model on ebay?

Add your comment to this topic!