Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Hard Acceleration takes a lot of fuel

Koojo
06-17-2001, 09:47 PM
Hard acceleration does take a lot of gas. My mom drove my car for like a week, and she doesnt do any hard accels, and she bearly wastes any gas, but once i get in, the fuel indicator starts dropping..lol This is not cool

Dprotech
06-17-2001, 10:33 PM
You let your MOM drive your ride? :eek:

just kidding man :))

Koojo
06-17-2001, 10:40 PM
ya well i kinda had to, but who cares about that

zykotik
06-17-2001, 10:48 PM
Hey Koojo,

I live in Montreal and was wondering if Yipes stripes gets decent mods for G's?

I always hear there commercials on 99.9 the buzz, if they can get some cool stuff that I can pick up gimme there number...Tho' I live in a city where we even have import shows and stuff, nissan is uncharted territory here.

Koojo
06-17-2001, 10:57 PM
They have some stuff but I dont know if they have things designed especially for our cars. I mean they got some stuff like wheels, exhaust, k&n stuff, piaas and just misc interior stuff. You could ask them about the wood trim and maybe wings for the outside but I dunno. Here is their address:

YIPES! STRIPES
740 MARSHALL AVE
WILLISTON, VT 05495
(802) 658-5536

I do know a place around here that might get you more mods though. I walked in once and the guy asked me what car I had, I told him and he goes, I might be able to get you a kit for that. Its called PoorBoy Performance. Its about 10 min away from Yippes Strippes. If you want their address and tel number I could look into that.

zykotik
06-17-2001, 11:09 PM
Poorboy performance? Well if he really can get kits for reasonable prices that'd be cool...guess it's definitely worth checkin out. I have a P10 but I'm thinkin I'm gonna adapt a P11 kit to mine...The Erebuni kit looks good, the stillen kit is a no go for me.

Koojo
06-18-2001, 08:44 AM
Oh ok, ill try looking that up tonight and post their address and phone. later

Add your comment to this topic!