Colorado Sport...

Vettribution
12-28-2004, 03:36 PM
Just curious if there were any owners of the Colorado Sport.. and curious whether anyone else plans on making theirs a beast like mine will be....

I have an 04' Shortbed Regular Cab with the 220 HP I-5... Soon to be extremely :tricked out:. Extreme enough to require wheels/tires/suspension and even a whole new rear end.. just to keep down the power..

So is there any interest out there?

Stay tuned for updates.

tom3
12-29-2004, 10:43 AM
Might want to consider the warranty situation when modifying your truck. I'd sure like to buy a new Colorado. near base model with the ZQ8 option. Yank out the drivetrain and put in an LT1 (lower $$) or LS1 V8. That would be the ultimate truck, can't believe we haven't seen one yet somewhere on the net.

Vettribution
12-30-2004, 12:15 PM
Im going to be looking at near 400 rwhp if not over... without an engine swap.... Really looking forward to these mods being completed... (gotta understand how new the Colorado is.. my truck is practically a prototype for this guy who has had 7 Honda's in magazines... for doing 8's/9's..) Once done and I get the truck dyno'd I will post numbers... and have everything scanned...
I have some pretty good hook ups for parts... and I am pretty sure my truck might hit magazines sooner than later with how :tricked out: its going to be. ;) As far as the warranty goes.. thats a given when you add anything that gives you considerable power.

Add your comment to this topic!